No announcement yet.

Danny Jacobs is superior to Monzon,Hagler and Ray Robinson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Jacobs is superior to Monzon,Hagler and Ray Robinson

He will enter the ring around 200 pounds and has atg level skills. If GGG can pull this win off it will be one of the best wins in boxing history..Jacobs has all the advantages..he is 6'4 with a reach longer then Tyson Fury and hits harder then Earnie Shavers...

Boring....

Comment

Jacobs did weigh in for the second day IBF weigh in. The problem was that he kept breaking the scales because he was too heavy. They gave up and said they're not fighting for the IBF title anymore. Now a smear campaign has started that Jacobs refused to weigh in. There wasn't a scale in NY that could come in on timely fashion that could weigh him this morning.

Comment

Jacobs beat Quillin who beat Winky who beat Trinidad who beat Joppy who beat Duran who beat Leonard who beat Hagler

Jacobs >>>>> Hagler

Comment

Jacobs >>>>>>>>>>>> Hagler

Hagler went 15 rounds with a guy who started his career near bantamweight.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
            Jacobs beat Quillin who beat Winky who beat Trinidad who beat Joppy who beat Duran who beat Leonard who beat Hagler

Jacobs >>>>> Hagler
            exactly.......

Comment

How, just HOW will GGG overcome such odds? I don't know if it's possible

Comment

All the pre-hype aside. I hope we get a good fight. As for Danny, all the "not scared" talk he has been doing the past couple weeks makes me feel that he is trying to motivate himself. It would be awesome if he could pull it off as he is such a huge underdog.

I have a feeling that he will be a ball of hyper nervous energy though when that opening bell sounds. That stuff can tire a fighter out very fast.

Comment

exactly. if GGG somehow manages to overcome such tremendous odds, he is without a doubt the best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be.

Comment

Golovkin will be the GOAT.

Comment

Working...
                    X