No announcement yet.

Is there going to be VADA testing for Lomachenko-Sosa? Fight is April 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there going to be VADA testing for Lomachenko-Sosa? Fight is April 8th

Top Rank is usually pretty good at getting their fighters in the VADA program. A quick glance at the VADA website shows they have had more fighters in the program than any other promoter. Even Valdez and Marriaga are signed up and their fight is April 22nd. Both are also signed up for the WBC Clean Boxing Program even though neither has a WBC belt and Valdez, as the WBO champ, isn't ranked by the WBC. Neither Sosa or Lomachenko are signed up. I don't think Lomachenko has ever done VADA drug testing.

Only 4 of the 17 WBO Champions are signed up to VADA

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Only 4 of the 17 WBO Champions are signed up to VADA
      None are required to sign up for the WBC clean boxing program. Valdez is signed up for the program and he's doing extra testing for his upcoming fight. I was giving Valdez his props for going extra mile. And pointing out that Top Rank has had the most fighters do VADA testing. But Lomachenko has never done VADA testing

The WBC VADA program doesn't guarantee you'll be tested. Danny & Keith never got tested and birth were enrolled. The testing Valdez & others on the VADA site are doing guarantees they'll be tested
      Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 03-18-2017, 01:41 PM.

Comment

No more time to discuss this. Unlike you cheap, fake, GGG fans I'm throwing a fight party and supporting this fight with my money. Rented out a small space with a cpl other guys and everything. Beer, food, playing cards.

Comment

why do you care? Loma is 100 percent clean

Comment

I guess not. Sosa, who didn't have much of an amateur career, hasn't been stopped since his 5th fight. If he gets stopped some red flags are gonna raise.

Comment

bigdramashow Jubei _Maxi surely this is fishy right guise?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                I guess not. Sosa, who didn't have much of an amateur career, hasn't been stopped since his 5th fight. If he gets stopped some red flags are gonna raise.

He's been stopped before, he's never fought someone as good as Lomachenko....I'll be surprised if it doesn't end via stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  They haven't checked his ******* yet

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    I love Loma. And I have said a month ago:

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    I wouldn't be surprised if Loma is on roids.
                    Do I think he's dirty? no, but I'm not sure he's clean. Everyone is su****ious.

Go **** yourself now.

Comment

Working...
                    X