Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacobs cheated. Why are y'all praising him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    This was a blatant case of cheating. When they signed this fight Jacobs agreed to fight for that IBF title. He changes his mind after the weigh in and didn't inform Golovkin.

Golovkin is following the rehydration clause while fatty Jacobs doesn't have a worry in the world.

Jacobs has had problems making weight before. Golovkin is VADA tested 365. Jacobs is allowed to cheat and there's no penalty. He wasn't fined or had to compensate Golovkin.

One guy followed the rehydration rule. The other guy didn't. Jacobs deserves no credit in case he wins.
    Same thing lemule did...so lemule cheated against stevens, jacobs is married to stevens' cousin, payback for stevens...in the words of GGG..."This is boxing, I like big drama show"

Comment

To everyone that didn't catch it.... check https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=739510

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Another fail thread by Maxi.

Also, Maxi, where does it say Golovkin is tested 365?
        Boy, see my post above.

Comment

To everyone that didn't catch it.... check https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=739510
          Boy, see my post above.
          I got that but no one has praised Jacobs.

He hasn't won the fight or done anything worthy of praise. So no one is praising him.

Comment

Jacobs will enter the ring weighing 250 pounds and grow to 6'7

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
              Jacobs will enter the ring weighing 250 pounds and grow to 6'7
              Did you not see this picture of Danny Jacobs from earlier today doing promo stuff ? look at him dude... he reminds me of someone i just cant think who...

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                Did you not see this picture of Danny Jacobs from earlier today doing promo stuff ? look at him dude... he reminds me of someone i just cant think who...

That sure was him earlier..but i saw a new pic of him and he now looks like this

Comment

Imagine if the Russians did this to a travelling American fighter.

Sneaky, underhanded shit from Jacobs.

Comment

These GGG boys getting scared now

Comment

Trolllololololol.

Whatever. He can't win the IBF title.

Comment

Working...
                      X