Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wtf...Did Kovalev run up on Conor? Conor didn't want eye contact...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf...Did Kovalev run up on Conor? Conor didn't want eye contact...

Is Kova friends with some of Russian MMA fighters?

I don'T know, Conor looked shook... seeing how Kova's mental state losing to Ward, I'm assuming he's not having this Conor dude around his presence?

Kovalev and Mcgregor probably laughin how Mr 97K has a fight coming up which will probably do 96k PPV buys and how he'll be nicknamed to 'Mr Never makin it to 100k'..............then proceed to reminisce about Chris Eubank and what a legend he was back in the day.

Comment

That looked a bit like when my fiancé tries to talk to me when the game is on.

Shut upfor a second, Kovalev, lol.

Unfortunately you can't say anything to Kovalev.

Comment

Lol Conor did not look shook.

Comment

Was COnor wearing lifts cause for a guy who's 5'9" he's looking close to Kov who's 6 feet.

Yeah it looked like Conor was too involved with the fight but Kova was prob telling Conor to take it easy on KHabib

Comment

**** mcgregor looks bigger than kovalev. If he fights mayweather, what weight are they planning it at?

Comment

Kovalev a fan, wanted a picture

Comment

Look from 2.44, Kovalev shows some temper

Comment

Kov looked like a fan, bought Conor a chair and he didn't even sit on it, Kill Kov went down a few points in my book.

Comment

Kovalev crying about Ward, Mcgregor just wanted him to go away.

Comment

Working...
                    X