Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wtf...Did Kovalev run up on Conor? Conor didn't want eye contact...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
    Kov looked like a fan, brought Conor a chair and he didn't even sit on it, Kill Kov went down a few points in my book.

Comment

Talk about reading into things.. Its evident they were just having a chat probably about the fight or whatever..

Jesus wept people grab at anything

Comment

Actually Kovalev usually has beta body language in alot of stare downs (not that that means anything in the actual fight)...Remember that stare down with Hopkins??? Kovalev wouldn't even look Hopkins in the face....And Hopkins looked like he was schoolyard bullying Kovalev....but obviously it didn't matter since he whooped Bernards ass in the fight...

Mcgregor has much more alpha body language during his stare-downs....

Mcgregor is more Alpha personality wise that Kovalev (who I suspect is kind of shy in real life)....Doesn't mean he's the a better fighter since great fighters have come in all personalities...

Comment

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
          Kovalev crying about Ward, Mcgregor just wanted him to go away.
          Yea Mcgregor is way more Alpha than Kovalev personality wise....

Hopkins is more Alpha than Kovalev to even through Kovalev whopped his ass...

I see Alpha/Beta as more of a personality trait than anything related to fighting ability....Some Quiet introverted Beta guys can whoop ass and some loud obnoxious low impulse control Alpha guys can't fight for ****....

Comment

lol @ anyone saying Conor is bigger than Kovalev.

Comment

come on it's a 120lbs guy vs. 180

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                Is Kova friends with some of Russian MMA fighters?

I don'T know, Conor looked shook... seeing how Kova's mental state losing to Ward, I'm assuming he's not having this Conor dude around his presence?

Kova and khabib are homeys

Comment

Khabib would destroy Connor, and Kovalev was keeping it real obviously and letting him know wassup.

Comment

McGregor would destroy Kovy in a streetfight. Take down...goodnight

And McG was not scared whatsoever

Comment

Khabib would make Conor look silly if he ever stopped ducking him.

THE EAGLE IS THE P4P KING

Comment

Working...
                      X