Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 29 Klitschko VS Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua vs Klitschko: A look back at the 12 undefeated fighters Wladimir Klitschko has faced

Comment

• Surprised by the number of people suggesting AJ could dominate to a decision. Just remember, this is a guy who has never been 12 rounds.

Whats more, he's up against a former champion, known for finishing opponents late or scoring wide UDs.

Baffling.

Comment

• Klitschko will use the experience he got to frustrate the young stud ... Split decision in the making and he announces his retirement in the post-fight interview ...

Comment

• This time tomorrow night we will know! I'm just amazed at all the flip floppers on here who are changing their minds and going for wlad to KO joshua. He is a shot 41 year old FFS. He is going to get brutally destroyed in 4 rounds tomorrow. Even that fat gyppo sitting in his caravan, eating pizza and downing his cheap bottles of cider will be impressed.

Comment

• Hello all. Ive finally managed to get something written for this fight. Well, something written at all really. I was hoping to be able to do one mostly focussing on AJ and another on Klitschko, but i massively overestimated my ability to get things done around a hectic work/life schedule. So if it seems like its a bit of a Joshua centric breakdown, thats why.

https://dksab.wordpress.com/2017/04/...ots-a-new-era/

As always love some feedback, but if its negative i will be putting you on ignore. Thankyou.

Comment

• Wladimir knocks out AJ, gets past Ortiz then gets KO'd by Wilder.

Comment

• Wlad needs an early KO imo. If not, he'll have to dominate AJ so clearly that they don't have any shot to rob him. I think Wlad's ring rust will catch up to him and AJ will hurt him early in the fight. After Wlad gets hurt, he goes into defensive mode and hangs on for a few rounds until AJ takes him down.

Just hoping for a great fight and may the best man win.

Comment

• I'd forgotten Roach was over for the undercard.

According to my 'User CP' on my profile; i have been a member of the BoxingScene forums for 10 years today.
                  To celebrate..here is a video of Freddie Roach visiting the local chippy ran by Scott Quigg's Nan.

You're welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Wlad needs an early KO imo. If not, he'll have to dominate AJ so clearly that they don't have any shot to rob him. I think Wlad's ring rust will catch up to him and AJ will hurt him early in the fight. After Wlad gets hurt, he goes into defensive mode and hangs on for a few rounds until AJ takes him down.

Just hoping for a great fight and may the best man win.
                    Dude has had three training camps between now and the last he fought, do you still feel ring rust will be prevalent ? I wouldn't like to use it as an excuse if Wlad lost but I suppose you're pointing out the obvious.

I keep thinking Wlad points with AJ big cumbersome target he is, and Wlad not pressing the action doing enough to bank he rounds in the manner in which he has become notorious for, being stitched on points obviously is a serious concern fighting in the back waters that is UK

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                      I'd forgotten Roach was over for the undercard.

According to my 'User CP' on my profile; i have been a member of the BoxingScene forums for 10 years today.
                      To celebrate..here is a video of Freddie Roach visiting the local chippy ran by Scott Quigg's Nan.

You're welcome.

Fantastic stuff!

Comment

Working...
                      X