Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua is shooook

Comment

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      Not being biased, but his punches against a seasoned veteran like Wlad are too telegraphed, where's the speed and snap? Power isn't the be all and end all when there's no speed and btw....his torso hardly moves. Sorry, but I think Wlad wins easily.
      Where's the speed and snap? He throws lighting fast triple and quadruple combos at the heavy bag. I don't get how people aren't impressed by that.

Comment

• Damn, i keep forgetting he's with Robert McCracken now.

Nice videos, cheers for posting :ANYWORD:

Comment

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          Not being biased, but his punches against a seasoned veteran like Wlad are too telegraphed, where's the speed and snap? Power isn't the be all and end all when there's no speed and btw....his torso hardly moves. Sorry, but I think Wlad wins easily.
          This ^^^
          The only thing I saw of note worthy was his counter right.. People gag over his power, if only he can land them on Wlad he will have a chance.. Wlad's defense is really good and though he looks robotic he is really hard to hit clean.. The left hook Fury hit him with was the only clean power shot in all 12, that's when Wlad had snoozed the entire fight..
          AJ will not see the left hook go through his guard and that'll just be te opening Wlad would need..
          AJ looks to sit on his every punch, bad move..
          we'll see how he fares..

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            I think I figured out what it was.

Watch him when he jabs or double jabs, before throwing his right hand, he drops it to his waist then throws it.

It's there every time. If Wlad wasn't so damn shot, he would easily time the **** outta that and KO this dude.
            Everybody has a plan untill they get hit...joshua when he is in full flight is quick as hell and that spells doom for a 41 year old heavyweight who cannot pull the trigger who has lost a step...wait and see and give credit where its due when joshua dismantles klitchco in ruthless fashion

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              Everybody has a plan untill they get hit...joshua when he is in full flight is quick as hell and that spells doom for a 41 year old heavyweight who cannot pull the trigger who has lost a step...wait and see and give credit where its due when joshua dismantles klitchco in ruthless fashion
              I mean, what did you say that I haven't already said? I think you're under the impression that I'm here bashing Joshua or something. I could care less about either guy tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                This ^^^
                The only thing I saw of note worthy was his counter right.. People gag over his power, if only he can land them on Wlad he will have a chance.. Wlad's defense is really good and though he looks robotic he is really hard to hit clean.. The left hook Fury hit him with was the only clean power shot in all 12, that's when Wlad had snoozed the entire fight..
                AJ will not see the left hook go through his guard and that'll just be te opening Wlad would need..
                AJ looks to sit on his every punch, bad move..
                we'll see how he fares..
                I really don't think Klitschko will win but Joshua's movement also seems pretty predictable.

Comment

• Juiced to the gills. Wlad will still give him a boxing lesson it doesn't matter how pumped up he is.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• I think this fight could very well end early, Joshua is looking sharp, defensively sound and explosive. Wlad could never take a good punch like his big brother and he doesnt have a massive height/reach advantage like he does in most fights

Comment

• [QUOTE=BigZ44;17605344]Jesus Christ look at the size of his left arm in this pic

He's like the size of Captain America[/QUOTE]

More like the black Hulk lol. If Deontay Wilder played Bruce Banner in a Hulk movie.. When he turns into the Hulk, they should just get Anthony Joshua to play that part.

Comment

Working...
                      X