Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 29 Klitschko VS Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ was getting schooled, but found the hail mary, he looked terrible after round 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Man I was hoping AJ would call out Wilder next. Of course he would call out fat Fury after he hasn't fought in forever
      Respect to him for that, he is calling out the best fighter in the division, over an exciting, but much lower caliber fighter.

As a fellow Lomachenko fan, one would think you would be a fan of the HW lomachenko - Tyson Fury.

Comment

• What a great fight.

Comment

• Lol why'd Hearn get booed?

Comment

• LOL Eddie Hearn getting boo'ed by everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Regardless of who anyone wanted to win this, this fight was a treat for ALL the fans and the HW division has always been boxing's bread and butter so to speak. AJ showed the world that he IS the goods today and I'd love for him to face Wilder or Ortiz next.
              Yes..........

Comment

• Originally posted by a5pe4 View Post
                Lol why'd Hearn get booed?
                He's a con artist and a liar that's why

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                  Did Wlad just say they have a rematch clause in the contract ?
                  He did, I wouldn't have thought that would have been the case, but after that bad stoppage from the referee, I think a rematch is sadly needed.
                  The referee should have no interfered like he did, he should have let the fight play out and seen what would have happened, by doing this he would have possibly reduced the case for a rematch.

Comment

• will wlad show what's on the usb/memory stick?

Comment

• Wlad saying they have a rematch clause in the contract. I thought that only applied if AJ lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X