No announcement yet.

April 29 Klitschko VS Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    Think we can all put glass chin accusations to bed. That uppercut would have floored any HW fighting today.
    His head damn near detached. Unbelievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
      Holmes and Ali's style and skills and stamina would ruin these guys.
      The technology difference edge doe...........(joking obviously)

Comment

• Originally posted by latinbrawler316 View Post
        AJ still a hype job. Prime Klitschko f's AJ . He took his foot off when he was in control AJ got his 2nd wind back.
        Klitsch was schooling him. Even the Brit commentator said during the round 9 "it's a good educational fight for AJ"
        Klitch wdve made him his bi1i1tch in his prime.

Comment

• Best fight ive seen in a while. Wlad almost pulled it off AJ just too ****ing powerful though.

Comment

• Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
            AJ can't beat Wilder or Parker with his Victor Ortiz chin and Mike Tyson-esque stamina
            Tell us about wilder's skills.

Comment

• Great fight, Klitschko showed he has bundles of heart...... Joshua passed his first test but that stoppage was not great, Joshua was not connecting on much there.

Comment

• Lost 10 points but got 20

Comment

• Wlad put up more of a fight than I thought he would. Too much time off and too past it. Will jave to watch the stoppage again from what you guys are saying.

Comment

• when AJ was barragging, Klitschko was slipping everything, bad stoppage

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      Klitschko deserved to lose that fight after that pathetic follow-up following the KD of AJ. He had him gassed and hurt with 1:45 left in the round and didn't throw one straight right hand. Pathetic.
                      I agree, AJ was hurt and gassed for the 2 rounds after the knockdown and Wlad let him go

Comment

Working...
                      X