Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacobso-Golovkin weigh-in.... Starts @9:00 am (EST)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    It's going to give Danny more time to replenish. If I'm Danny, I'm completely disregarding that 10 lb rule

Good man
    I agree, he should forget about the IBF, WBC and WBA are enough anyways, he should come in at 175-185, Lemieux came in at 177 and when he and Stevens traded left hooks the heavier man got the KO

Comment

It's going to give Danny more time to replenish. If I'm Danny, I'm completely disregarding that 10 lb rule

Good man

Danny needs all the help he can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        NYSAC wanted it early because of the NCAA basketball tournament going on during the day and the Conlan fight tonight. Busy place.

Also, as the UFC has switched their weigh-ins to early morning with good health benefits to the fighters, I think that help convinced the commission to do the same with this fight.

In the end, it's better for the fighters so they can rehydrate sooner and rest.
        I guess that makes a lot of sense, but I'm so used to having the weigh in at 6 PM lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          I agree, he should forget about the IBF, WBC and WBA are enough anyways, he should come in at 175-185, Lemieux came in at 177 and when he and Stevens traded left hooks the heavier man got the KO
          The IBF rehydration is early morning, Danny can still come in that heavy by night.

Jacobs/Mora II had a 2nd weigh in the morning of the fight same as this one. Danny made it with no issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            Exactly, I can see Jacobs being close to 180 and being just as quick and nimble as if he was 165. Problem is he's going to carry that power and have a damn good gas tank.

He was putting in major work at SNAC with Conte. Hell, he was even sleeping in the oxygen chamber.

Comment

Danny needs all the help he can get.
              And he got all the help he could get: Algeri, Hunter, Ward, Conte, SNAC, Eastern Euro sparring partners...

There will be hell to pay come Sat night

Comment

And he got all the help he could get: Algeri, Hunter, Ward, Conte, SNAC, Eastern Euro sparring partners...

There will be hell to pay come Sat night
                And an extra long camp.

Good no excuses, this will be the absolute best version of Danny Jacobs that Golovkin destroys.

Comment

And an extra long camp.

Good no excuses, this will be the absolute best version of Danny Jacobs that Golovkin destroys.

Comment

Hope we get a good ref & not one that will jump the gun & stop it as soon as someone appears hurt. Anyone know who the ref will be??

I have a feeling it's gonna be dude that looks like Admiral Ackbar "It's a Trap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                      Hope we get a good ref & not one that will jump the gun & stop it as soon as someone appears hurt. Anyone know who the ref will be??

I have a feeling it's gonna be dude that looks like Admiral Ackbar "It's a Trap!"
                      Lmaooo I had to google Admiral Ackbar to see the resemblence to Steve Willis

Comment

Working...
                      X