No announcement yet.

I've Been Studying Golovkin/Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Pirog dominated him and koed him, nearly had him down in the 2nd and seemed to hurt him numerous times., got no idea what the TS is seeing.
    True. I hope Danny has had some granite implanted in his chin because if Golovkin hits him with a left hook like Pirog did it's going to be lights out for sure. Skills can improve over time but the chin won't lie, ask Kahn.

Comment

Ref preventing Jacobs from getting up is BS

Jacobs was flat on his back and not moving until Byrd put his hand on his chest! Then Danny kinda jumped up. That man wasn't going anywhere, and I wish people would stop suggesting he was getting back on his feet to fight.

Byrd was well in his right to stop the fight b/c Danny wasn't moving.

Furthermore, Jacobs was up on the bogus scored cards, but he wasn't winning the fight. Pirog should've been awarded a knock down in the 1st, when the ropes held Danny up. After the 1st, Danny was throwing more shots, but they were slaps where Pirog's shots were precise and had power behind them. Danny was being broke down.

Even when Mora scored the knocked down on Jacobs, Jacobs was stunned after he got up. There was only 50 sec remaining in the 1st, and Danny's legs were wobbly during that time. The ESPN crew even made reference to it. Jacobs doesn't have the great recoup power like an N'Dam. If Golovkin hurts him, he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
        True. I hope Danny has had some granite implanted in his chin because if Golovkin hits him with a left hook like Pirog did it's going to be lights out for sure. Skills can improve over time but the chin won't lie, ask Kahn.
        Jacobs has been doing special training at the SNAC gym using breathing techniques and immersing his head in ice water to simulate and control panic. They're hoping that might make him more resilient during this fight.

Comment

All that studying and your test results will come out to be an F

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            I'm starting to get worried as a Golovkin fan, at first I thought that it's going to be an easy KO for Golovkin considering Pirog easily KO'ed Jacobs, but I was watching a bunch of Jacobs fights including the Pirog fight, Jacobs was winning and in control prior to the premature stoppage, he has a good jab, he's very quick, and has night ending power, he's currently riding a KO streak of him own at 12 in a row, and I always thought that Golovkin could out box for 12 rounds like he did Lemieux, but Jacobs has a bigger reach and is taller than Lemiuex, so this could be a dangerous fight, and we get Canelo/Jacobs on Sep 16 instead of Canelo/Golovkin
            Fight was stopped prematurely but only a incompetent individual would have Jacobs ahead, which the judges were.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
              Jacobs was flat on his back and not moving until Byrd put his hand on his chest! Then Danny kinda jumped up. That man wasn't going anywhere, and I wish people would stop suggesting he was getting back on his feet to fight.

Furthermore, Jacobs was up on the bogus scored cards, but he wasn't winning the fight. Pirog should've been awarded a knock down in the 1st, when the ropes held Danny up. After the 1st, Danny was throwing more shots, but they were slaps where Pirog's shots were precise and had power behind them. Danny was being broke down.

Even when Mora scored the knocked down on Jacobs, Jacobs was stunned after he got up. There was only 50 sec remaining in the 1st, and Danny's legs were wobbly during that time. The ESPN crew even made reference to it. Jacobs doesn't have the great recoup power like an N'Dam. If Golovkin hurts him, he's done.
              I just watch Jacobs vs Ishe and you could see signs of Jacobs being less than resilient in that fight as well. He was hurt a couple of times by Ishe's left hook and had trouble with Ishe being able to get underneath him to unload combos.

Comment

Dude a lot of you guys dksab. How can anyone say jacobs was outboxing pirog when in fact it was quite the opposite. Pirog was in there schooling him. I'm starting to think you guys just see a dark skinned guy and you just associate "slick" with his appearance so in your brain he must be outboxing him. I just don't get it. Are you guys blind? Did you guys actually watch the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post

Can't wait til this idiot is gone.

Jacobs was winning the fight and it was a premature stoppage. Point blank period.

Either way, we'll be calling you Westcoast Sunday morning

Comment

Oh so you are a GGG Fan now? 99% of your posts on NSB are hating, bashing, discrediting and trolling on GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      He "iced" a prospect...fool.
                      Yup and that prospect was the favorite in the fight to win.....FOOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X