Dmitry Pirog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dmitry Pirog

Now that Jacobs is back in the limelight, I was wondering,
    Where do you think Pirog would be today if his career hadn't been cut short?

Originally posted by Last Roman View Post
    Now that Jacobs is back in the limelight, I was wondering,
    Where do you think Pirog would be today if his career hadn't been cut short?
    Top on the Middleweight! his skills do not have any middleweight fighter today.

Comment

Probably still WBO champ

Comment

Well we would have known if he was better than GGG because they were gonna fight before he retired with the injury.

Comment

the p4p champ.....would of moved up and took down ward........

Comment

Looking at his record.
            Have only seen the Jacobs fight.

I guess it depends on how much you buy into Jacobs, looking at this record he seems like the best name on Pirog's record.

I think Danny is pretty good, especially after the Quillin fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Well we would have known if he was better than GGG because they were gonna fight before he retired with the injury.
              This - it's too bad what happened, we were about to find out

Comment

Pirog would've likely had a run like Vitali Klitschko

He would've held onto the WBO belt for as long as he wanted, and he'd be an utter handful for every middleweight fighter plying their craft at the time.

The dude was basically the classic top Euro amateur, who seemingly left home and spent his entire pro career, bounce through the gyms of Philly and Detroit, picking up all of the trips and traps as he traveled

Comment

We could have found out how good he really was had the GGG fight materialized.

Comment

Champ. He was damn good. Slick, powerful, aggressive. I think he'd lead the pack and he and Gennady might have to throw down a few times.

Comment

Working...
                    X