Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dmitry Pirog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He had skills to be in p4p but you don't get any fans having that kind of look, no matter how good you are, he had outstanding defense too

Last edited by g27region; 03-15-2017, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Lemiuex vs Pirog would be an interesting fight if it ever happened.
      Pirog would handle the Barkers,Macklins and co. but a young GGG would be a 50/50 fight.

I'd pick Pirog over Eubanks and BJS but a prime Martinez would be a handful for anyone.
      I'm talking about the Martinez that starched Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by harrys View Post
        Lemiuex vs Pirog would be an interesting fight if it ever happened.
        Pirog would handle the Barkers,Macklins and co. but a young GGG would be a 50/50 fight.

I'd pick Pirog over Eubanks and BJS but a prime Martinez would be a handful for anyone.
        I'm talking about the Martinez that starched Williams.
        yeah but too bad martinez didnt want to fight pirog after pirogs explosive ko over jacobs. he wanted that easy pad your bank account money that floyd talks about. enter dzinziruk, barker, etc...

Comment

Jacobs was arguing to the ref on the 4th count when he called off the fight, but as we saw as any ref, they make sure the fighter doesn't get up with their hand over the chest.

Everything is for a reason. It could be that the knockdown saved Jacobs' future to continue fighting. The size of the tumor on his spine when discovered, from the time of the Pirog fight, could suggest it was smaller, dormant, still there when the fight happened. Depression from the loss, stress, are proven examples for cancer growth.

But now Danny is back!! Pirog''s fate took it for the team.

Let's go Jacobs!!
          Last edited by Lester Tutor; 03-15-2017, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Go voice your opinion in my Pirog vs. Martinez thread in the Boxing History section. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X