Collapse
No announcement yet.

List Of Ppl Floyd Ducked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid fukin thread. I dont like Floyd but i never thought he ducked anybody.

Comment

Floyd ducked more incoming shots than 5 centuries of champions combined. #shoulder roll

Comment

You dont know boxing

Only people i can see giving floyd a problem is lara hamed and floyd were good friends and hamed didnt want to fight him mosley didnt want to fight him or kosta i everyone else he would beat easy you have to remember when floyd was pretty boy aint nobody beating him or money mayweather

Comment

Deadpool
          All the Power Rangers
          Apocalypse
          Juggernaut
          Mighty Mouse
          Hong Kong Fooey
          Quailman
          Blankman
          Hanc0ck
          Tony Stark
          The Penguin
          She-Hulk
          Wonder woman
          Skeletor
          Scooby-Doo Mystery van
          Powerpuff girls

Comment

Too many anti-Mayweather threads lately. What if Mayweather decided to visit the busiest boxing forum on the internet and found this? It's embarrassing. They're not even serious threads, just malice and pure crap. Clean the ****ing place up, admins....lazy ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Stupid fukin thread. I dont like Floyd but i never thought he ducked anybody.
              really why not? 7 mill for marg or much less for sharmba and zab. what is that? marg was ranked higher and had a mexican fanbase which floyd always chases so what was the reason? 40 million flat offer to pac? what was the reason for that? he didnt duck everyone but he ducked some people.

Comment

This is one of the silliest threads I have seen yet .Mayweather could easily beat most of those guys. He beat a ton of champions better than most of the guys on there. Mayweather couldn't possibly have fought all those guys because he wasn't even in the same weight class at the same time. You have him ducking Paulie and Gatti and guys he could beat in his sleep. You him have ducking fighters over a 15 or 20 year span from 126 to 154 pounds.It would have been impossible for him to fight all those guys. If he did you would just come up with 30 more guys he should have fought Mayweather could only fight one guy at at time. Whoever he fought he would get accused of ducking some other guy. Your demands on him are unfair and unrealistic.

Comment

#TBERuinsLives

Comment

Originally posted by 1robberie View Post
                    Only people i can see giving floyd a problem is lara hamed and floyd were good friends and hamed didnt want to fight him mosley didnt want to fight him or kosta i everyone else he would beat easy you have to remember when floyd was pretty boy aint nobody beating him or money mayweather
                    where do you get your info? kostya was trying to setup a fight with floyd but floyd wouldnt even try to negotiate between showtime and hbo so the fight never even got close. castillo beat him when he was pretty boy so how does he beat everyone else easy? a lot of fighters on that list are better or have unique styles that could trouble him. just saying he beats everyone is kind of fanboy. it would be like saying he loses to them all by ko. prob not.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                      Too many anti-Mayweather threads lately. What if Mayweather decided to visit the busiest boxing forum on the internet and found this? It's embarrassing. They're not even serious threads, just malice and pure crap. Clean the ****ing place up, admins....lazy ****s.
                      he can't read so its ok

Comment

Working...
                      X