Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Manuel Lopez, Vazquez's Trainer - Pre-Fight Promotion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Manuel Lopez, Vazquez's Trainer - Pre-Fight Promotion

The pre-fight promotion has begun for the anticipated Puerto Rican grudge match. As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, an exhibition fight between former two-division champion Juan Manuel 'Juanma' Lopez (35-5, 32 KOs) and Albert "El Entrenadorcito" Rivera, trainer of Wilfredo 'Papito' Vazquez Jr., is scheduled for March 31.
    [Click Here To Read More]

its for charity and juanma always entertains, so I ll buy it

Comment

I would fly to Puerto Rico for this one.

Comment

This is going down in less than 3 weeks??? Must be contracted somewhere around 154 judging by Juanma's weight...

Comment

Juanma may not be the best guy to be giving advise to the youth. Message is great and all but kids are not ****** they see his actions on TV and talk to their parents. Juanma is no role model.

Comment

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
            Juanma may not be the best guy to be giving advise to the youth. Message is great and all but kids are not ****** they see his actions on TV and talk to their parents. Juanma is no role model.
            I found it ironic that we got a big ol' "Educacion Fisica" sign in the back and a dude who doesn't stay in shape between fights is talking to the kids.

But you have a point as well.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              I found it ironic that we got a big ol' "Educacion Fisica" sign in the back and a dude who doesn't stay in shape between fights is talking to the kids.

But you have a point as well.
              Not only that between him calling a referee after a loss a "BETTING REF" and his altercation after the papito fight.

Also his domestic violence case with his wife or ex-wife, the list goes on and on.

Comment

Working...
              X