No announcement yet.

Brook and Spence both will be tested by USADA, WADA, and UKAD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Damn, I can't believe you joined the dark side and stand for "If it's not in the contract, it doesn't need to be done" bs. Especially when it comes to testing.

Jk
    I'm all for testing, but if one side wants to complain about another not doing it when there was no agreement then I don't care. Should have brought it up during negotiations. If a fighter decides to do it after the fact then that's ok with me, but people shouldn't come down hard on that fighter if he says "why didn't we agree to testing before the fight"

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
      Spence's swollen nipples don't necessarily denote P.E.D. use. Back in high school there were two or three guys in my grade who had the same issue. None were juicers.
      There are pics of Spence when he was still in high school at 15 boxing and he had the same weird nipples

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        So you said he already signed them and in the tweet from today he says he will sign them this week. So he has not signed them yet and you were wrong and I was right, okay.

just kidding

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          So you said he already signed them and in the tweet from today he says he will sign them this week. So he has not signed them yet and you were wrong and I was right, okay.

just kidding
          The papers are good to go. Even Hearn says so. But if you want to continue to nitpick go ahead.

Why are you concerned anyway? You don't even like boxing. You like GGG, Lomachenko, Usyk, and Kovalev. You aren't even a boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post

just kidding
            I see you snatched the pic I had in my sig

Comment

Working...
            X