• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    You said he refused testing.
    Can't read and a liar.

Comment

Kell wrote his name, birthday, and today's date and hurried to post it on Twitter to make it seem like Spence was refusing to sign the papers

Comment

This is what I mean when I say most people on here are gullible. As soon as I saw the tweet I noticed it was today's date and the rest of the papers weren't filled out. That let me know right there that Kell just received the papers himself so if he just received them the same goes for Spence. And Hearn confirmed that was true. But most people here fall for anything. No common sense or street smarts.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          This is what I mean when I say most people on here are gullible. As soon as I saw the tweet I noticed it was today's date and the rest of the papers weren't filled out. That let me know right there that Kell just received the papers himself so if he just received them the same goes for Spence. And Hearn confirmed that was true. But most people here fall for anything. No common sense or street smarts.

Who fell for what? Nobody said he wasn't doing it, the discussion was IF he didn't do it.

Comment

Spences nipples

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Spences nipples
              Your eyebrows

Comment

ouch!....truth be told.

Comment

Kell hasn't even finished filling out his papers and just got them today. But he's calling out Spence to sign the papers

Yeah Kell quickly jumped out and tweeted "Sign The Forms" as if Spence Jr was refusing to sign when his Forms is dated for today and of course the dumb fuks run with that

Comment

Title should say VADA not WADA

Brook literally just received his papers. He hasn't finished filling out the forms himself Spence just received his papers too. Neither have turned in the forms but don't let the facts get in the way of taking about Spence nipples
                    Sounds like excuses being made already....Spence wins TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      Who fell for what? Nobody said he wasn't doing it, the discussion was IF he didn't do it.
                      The title of the thread is Brook doing VADA testing, waiting on Spence.

Neither have enrolled. They just got the papers today. Kell hasn't completed his paperwork either

Comment

Working...
                      X