Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Memo Heredia posts pic of Chavez Jr. (Top Shape)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
    The picture is a white box on the screen can anybody give me a link?
    Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    this chavez is showing up

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
    cant see **** captain
    Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    cant see shlt
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208713774147158&id=1395727605&set=a.2095587074690.2099261.1395727605&source=48 I don't know how to embed it but posters have posted pics in the thread...

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
      https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208713774147158&id=1395727605&set=a.2095587074690.2099261.1395727605&source=48 I don't know how to embed it but posters have posted pics in the thread...
      Yeah I saw thanks though.

Comment

Anybody working with a steroid guru should be expected to turn up in great shape.

Comment

I've noticed how some people who accused JMM and others of cheating for working with Heredia aren't saying **** about him working with Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            I've noticed how some people who accused JMM and others of cheating for working with Heredia aren't saying **** about him working with Chavez.
            Who's that ****sexual robot in your avatar?

Comment

Where are the 15.5 lbs gonna be lost? He is gonna dieeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                Anybody working with a steroid guru should be expected to turn up in great shape.
                Meet Antonio Tarver.

Comment

Cant see the picture, butpeople should take one thing into account. Heredia is not a legit boxing S&C, he is a chemist who juices his clients and has them lift obscene amounts of heavy weights that by fight night they will complain that it was difficult to let their hands go as they were too tight. They show up slow and inactive. Marquez will throw no matter how shtty he feels, warrior mentality, chavez is another story.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                    Meet Antonio Tarver.

Who was the guru? Tarver looks like he was just sitting on the coach and himself popping some pills whenever and injecting some sht to shoot his test up. Probably why he was caught twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      it doesnt fit their agenda...

Comment

Working...
                      X