Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: Canelo Will Fight Golovkin - in Five Years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    You really are a ****ing idiot! Canelo was 20 years old when they sparred.
    Canelo has improved since then.
    But your still the same crackhead loser who was buying dope from me 8 years ago. You even offered to give me a ******* for a nickle sac, you remember that? Remember I beat your ass and shoved my 357 up your ass????
    Now **** off punk and go back to sucking **** like you know how you ****ing lame!
    well i wasnt expecting that response

Comment

Martinez should know, he was an expert in avoiding GGG. Meanwhile Canelo-GGG will happen very soon and while both fighters are 100% and still top fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        I think you hurt his feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          Well I hope you atleast got that nickel sac.

Comment

I could see that, where it's not Canelo, it's his handlers. They just make him look bad in the process.

Comment

I was a big fan of Martinez, his reign was short lived but his fights were very entertaining and he always was very classy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                Martinez spent 3 years fighting Eastern European goatfarmers and ducking Chavez.

Martinez is the biggest piece of chickenshit to ever hold the middleweight title, he's in no position to talk about anyone else.

haha wut ?

nothing like that happened

no idea why you would choose to remember it that way ?

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                  WOT?!?! HOW the FOOK can Sergio talk?

GGG was chasing Martinez since 2011 when he first exploded onto the scene on HBO.

HBO wanted the fight, GGG wanted the fight. EVERYBODY but Martinez wanted the fight. Sergio wouldn't even mention his name - acted like he didn't exist.

DiBella only mentioned his name when he was backed into a corner about it, and he BS'd his way out of it like promoters do.

Sergio - you're a little bytch; F outta here.

you lil'G fans are such vagina's

you LITERALLY wouldn't know a good fighter if he punched you in the face

Comment

Originally posted by All in View Post
                    I think you hurt his feelings.
                    Shut the **** up you ****ing lame!

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                      Hey boxing expert do you think k2 and the G man are going to wait around for GBP and Connello to pull his diva crap again. No wait until after the 18th then set up a unification fight with Billy hoe Saunders in the home land. Gain all the belts. Than you even have more leverage if team Connello come pulling there 15 mil b.s contracts. Can't believe its that hard to figure out. It's not rocket science.

hahahah

no, they will move on..... and..... get their hair done, or do their washing..... or some other shht LMAO

it is hilarious how you lil'ginas think that the world revolves around Golovkin

it was good of the Queen of England to take time out of her busy day to fight Jacobs

" 15mil bullshht "

Comment

Working...
                      X