Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: Canelo Will Fight Golovkin - in Five Years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8SuEuQ7H58

Here you go in case your that STUPID!
    How the fk is this related to what i said. Ducking is when someone is ur mandatory and are in the same divison. Its like me saying Mayweather duck GGG becauase he didnt go up to 154 to fight GGG, yet he fought Canelo, Cotto, DLH. Its at STUPID as you.

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
      Hey you fucin lame I'm not a lil Gina fan boy I'm a boxing fan now that I got that straight. You imbecile boxing doesn't revolve around your ducking diva Connello disgraced to the Mexican race how do you defend that, even other boxers can't defend him handing his belt over to GGG. Wow you are very smart. Did you read what I said GGG and K2 are not waiting for your diva they want Billy hoe next they want all the belts. 5 so your boy can be a punk ass hoe with fake 15 mil one-sided contracts and go pimp himself for money not the glory of beating the top fighter in the middle weight division. Im Mexican by the way before you bring up fake ass race card. Enough said.

all I see in your post..... is that GGG is great, and everyone should fit in with his busy () schedule..... and everyone else is a coward and a bum

heard all that shht before

and it sounds just as dumb when you say it

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        Well I hope you atleast got that nickel sac.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
          Canelo was the Middleweight Champion. No one ever mention Canelo vs GGG until he beat Cotto for MW title even though Canelo was already fighting at MW division at 155 vs Angulo, Lara, Kirkland plus Cotto. Middleweight division 154.1-160.Don't compare Ward citiuation and the Canelo citiuation. GGG has never fought at 161 lbs, less for SMW title.

i see where you went wrong

how does the " Canelo is a middleweight " silliness, in that equation..... overshadow the "Canelo is the A-side superstar" FACT, in that equation?

Canelo said I will fight you at 155 tomorrow

Golovkin walked

Canelo then (unbelievably) conceded on the weight and offered Golovkin a FORTUNE to fight him at 160

Golovkin (unbelievably) walked..... (again)

what you are moaning about..... is that the superstar Canelo will not concede on the split, despite conceding on the weight, and despite offering Golovkin a FORTUNE..... while completely forgetting that Golovkin has never made 1 concession to land a meaningful fight, EVER..... except for Jacobs, IF you can call that meaningful, and IF you can call that a concession

you would have to be blatantly biased to blame Canelo in that situation..... because Golovkin did the exact same thing to lil old faded 153lb Cotto

..... oh, is this where you tell me that lil old 153lb Cotto was a middleweight as well?

Sanchez admitted that Golovkin will not fight unless its on his terms.....

refusing to fight Canelo unless its on his terms, is absurd..... you would have to be blatantly biased to support that

Comment

• I wish Sergio and GGG fought. Martinez didn't really want it though he was also chasing big money and was injured. It could've happened instead of the Murray fight. Can't blame him for going after Cotto though.

Comment

• Martinez is just upset canelo took over the juiciest **** award once Sergio retired.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                i see where you went wrong

how does the " Canelo is a middleweight " silliness, in that equation..... overshadow the "Canelo is the A-side superstar" FACT, in that equation?

Canelo said I will fight you at 155 tomorrow

Golovkin walked

Canelo then (unbelievably) conceded on the weight and offered Golovkin a FORTUNE to fight him at 160

Golovkin (unbelievably) walked..... (again)

what you are moaning about..... is that the superstar Canelo will not concede on the split, despite conceding on the weight, and despite offering Golovkin a FORTUNE..... while completely forgetting that Golovkin has never made 1 concession to land a meaningful fight, EVER..... except for Jacobs, IF you can call that meaningful, and IF you can call that a concession

you would have to be blatantly biased to blame Canelo in that situation..... because Golovkin did the exact same thing to lil old faded 153lb Cotto

..... oh, is this where you tell me that lil old 153lb Cotto was a middleweight as well?

Sanchez admitted that Golovkin will not fight unless its on his terms.....

refusing to fight Canelo unless its on his terms, is absurd..... you would have to be blatantly biased to support that
                So ur saying B side boxer should take anything that is offer to them? Did Jacobs take the %25 that is offer the the challenger according WBA. NO now shut the hell up with A Side and B side. GGG team offer Jacobs enough to what Jacobs thought was fair. He didnt just offer Jacobs a flat pay. Ofcouse Cotto was middle weight, he has the middleweight Title. Dont have the title if your not willing to defend it, no one force Cotto to fight for it. He just want to take advantage of the Old Bad Knees Martinez.
                Last edited by boxingitis; 03-13-2017, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Martinez should stfu about the GGG-Canelo situation. He's no one to talk.

Martinez ducked GGG like the plague too, and unlike ginger, he never even entertained the idea of fighting him

Comment

• Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                    Martinez spent 3 years fighting Eastern European goatfarmers and ducking Chavez.

Martinez is the biggest piece of chickenshit to ever hold the middleweight title, he's in no position to talk about anyone else.
                    U dumb.....

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Martinez should know, he was an expert in avoiding GGG. Meanwhile Canelo-GGG will happen very soon and while both fighters are 100% and still top fighters.
                      Let's not forget.

Comment

Working...
                      X