Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Danny Garcia This Era's Naseem Hamed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Danny Garcia This Era's Naseem Hamed?

After one loss The Prince soon retired and was never heard of again. Does Garcia have that same mentality...were a defeat damages the ego and the oomph to go on just withers away?

You could very well be right. He turned down a Mayweather fight because they felt "he wasn't ready." The way I see it is, they were putting a lot of stock on his 0 cause they didn't even want to lose it to one of the bests of our era.

Comment

More like this eras Tito

Comment

If he does retire I won't miss him or his dad. Thurman came to his home town and clearly beat him and he is crying robbery. They are poor winners and sore losers.

Comment

Lol hell be back y'all act like he took a career ending beating or that he got humiliated like naz was. He'll keep fighting as long he's getting those million dollar paydays.

Comment

I doubt it.

I think he'll be around for a while, he's still in his prime and still not gonna be easy to beat. I'd love to see Swift vs Broner next.

Comment

He will most likely rematch Thurman, and get the win in the future!

Comment

If he listens to his dad he will retire. But let's see who runs his career, himself or his dad.

Comment

Hamed was a flamboyant man. Hamed's aura of invincibility had been dented when he lost. Garcia is a solid fighter but not a superstar like Hamed. Garcia has never been seen as an untouchable fighter, he was the underdog against Thurman and this was clearly not a humiliating loss. Garcia will be back.

Comment

Nah. I mean there's nothing stopping him from cherry picking if he was scared of losing.

Comment

Working...
                    X