Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Anuar Salas - Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Anuar Salas - Face To Face

Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Anuar Salas Press Conference Photos - Latin Sports, the leading Hispanic Sports Promotions and Management Company in the US, is pleased to announce that former WBO and WBA Flyweight Champion, Juan Francisco "El Gallo" Estrada (34-2, 24 KOs), is scheduled to fight Colombian boxer Anuar Salas (20-3, 12 KOs) in a 12-round fight for the vacant WBC Silver Super Flyweight Title, this Saturday, March 11th, 2017 at the Arena Ciudad de Mxico (Mexico City Arena).
    [Click Here To Read More]

So Estrada becomes the WBC Silver Champion and Mandatory for the WBC championship after facing no hopers and unknowns?...
    WBC biased towards Mexicans.

Comment

lol so estrada is facing this bum? la gallina estrada time to step it up chump!!!

Comment

1hourRun
        Aztekkas

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
          So Estrada becomes the WBC Silver Champion and Mandatory for the WBC championship after facing no hopers and unknowns?...
          wbc is sleazy and corrupt as they come.suiloman is a sack of **** like his dad and they should change their name to the mexican boxing council because they only care about
          mexican fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Its 'plata o plomo' as the Mexican cartels would say, the initiate is 'La Gallina' Estrada performing the 'Silver' ritual for admittance into the World Boxing Council ; the sacrifice is Salas in order to evoke the god P4P King 'Chocolate'. The reward is fame and riches but the unsuspecting ambitious conspirators fail to comprehend the nature of signing contracts with immortals! ask Canelo.
            Last edited by 1hourRun; 03-10-2017, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
              I just remembered the winner of Cuadras-Carmona becomes the mando next week. I also remember that Juan Fransicos team ( Zanfer promotions ) requested a fight with Carlos Cuadras around this time ( March 18th) with the WBC interim-title at stake and the winner got a mandatory so we would be getting Cuadras vs. Estrada next week...but oh no....they had to line up TWO Mexicans : one being a former champion and top five the other another top five and former P4P candidate....yeah I think its a good plan for Mexico and good business by the WBC. Weighing in all these factors I wonder if Estrada is allowed to bypass a eliminator OR if Gonzalez grants him a voluntary,

http://www.boxingscene.com/juan-fran...-fight--112111

I'm not too upset about this situation really considering I been wanting the rematch but I see other potential fights that I favor : such as Yafai in a unification but more importantly Inoue. For the meantime I think RG provided he defeats Rungsaia has bought himself time to pursue more meaningful fights and demand top dollar for a rematch with Estrada.

Comment

Estrada just not the same man, nor the same boxer... the hand, the weight, the opposition... looks more and more like the end.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping he finally recovers completely from his hand. I'm not sure though, I read he wants to end the fight in KO in order to cut his night short and not risk injuring his hand gain. I mean, that already sounds a bit off.

Supposedly he has a deal in the works for another fight in April (next month) and for HBO Latino. He just needs to win this fight first.

We also have Luis Nery on the same card. If he wins he's going after Shinsuke Yamanaka next, which is yet another great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                    I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping he finally recovers completely from his hand. I'm not sure though, I read he wants to end the fight in KO in order to cut his night short and not risk injuring his hand gain. I mean, that already sounds a bit off.

Supposedly he has a deal in the works for another fight in April (next month) and for HBO Latino. He just needs to win this fight first.

We also have Luis Nery on the same card. If he wins he's going after Shinsuke Yamanaka next, which is yet another great fight.
                    Yea man, the whole hand thing sucks. That scar didn't look pretty at all. But then again, Wilder has a similar one and nothing happened in his last fight. He barely landed anything though as to where Estrada is much more active so Idk.

Comment

Working...
                    X