Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Cuadras: 'Chocolatito' Running From Rematch, Fears Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave bacne 4 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      He's been full of acne since he was a teenager. Google him.
      So has hughie fury. One has failed a drug test, the other doesnt even take the test.

but but it's just a skin condition for both...right?

Comment

It was the only time I have genuinely seen Choco beat up. He looked like he had been through hell and back. It showed his worth as a champion.

Comment

Chocolate lost that fight vs Cuadras.....the before and after pics were worth it all...

Comment

Cuadras is right.

That was the reason why Gonzalez refused two times the direct rematch vs Carlos.

First was in December and then in March.

Comment

Cuadras won that fight 115-113 or was a Draw.

Gonzalez fought very well the rounds 2, 3, 4 and 5 but the second part was all of cuadras.

González ducked him so bad two times and thats for a reason.

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              I gave bacne 4 rounds.
              Thats why you dont know **** about boxing.

Cuadras won clearly the first round, so, following your words, Cuadras only won 3 rounds more of the 11?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                You mean the same way you ducked a rematch vs Rungvisai?

Stop saying bull****.

The promotor of Rungvisai did not want the rematch, they were not present in the auction of the fight.

I have the info and the link, that stupid thing was a lié that was created for a fanboy of Deformadito González in this page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

Gonzalez fought very well the rounds 2, 3, 4 and 5 but the second part was all of cuadras.

Cuadras won clearly the first round, so, following your words, Cuadras only won 3 rounds more of the 11?
                  WHOA! Calm down there, bud. Let me go rewatch the fight but yeah. At the time of the fight that's how I scored it.

Comment

Stop saying bull****.

The promotor of Rungvisai did not want the rematch, they were not present in the auction of the fight.

I have the info and the link, that stupid thing was a lié that was created for a fanboy of Deformadito González in this page.
                    You should take your own advices, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      It was the only time I have genuinely seen Choco beat up. He looked like he had been through hell and back. It showed his worth as a champion.
                      No. It showed that he lost because we score fights around here based on facial damage.

Comment

Working...
                      X