No announcement yet.

"Gennady Always Sells Out The Garden." -Loeffler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Gennady Always Sells Out The Garden." -Loeffler

Does Loeffler do a disservice for pre and post performances?

The Theatre at the Garden hosts about 2-5k seating: Rosado, Stevens..

Why did we hear boos at the theatre when Golovkin's name was announced opposed to New Yorker, Stevens? Also the crowd went into a frenzy when Stevens staggered Golovkin from one end of the corner to the other...

Point being, seems a bit practical for Loeffler to exploit event capacity and solely credit that his fighter was the reason for.. At the end of the day, I guess he has the right to since it takes two to tango.

However, industry is instigating and as well as the title when Loeffler speaks, but circumstances are affecting negotiations for the Alvarez vs Golovkin bout for "2017.."

So, how much credit does Jacobs get, the New Yorker, for this event?

Lemieux didn't get any credit for HBO Canadian PPV buys. If we really wanted to find out where the guys came from, they could easily pull a metrics report of American to Canadian regional purposes. It isn't hard to believe, as Canadian fans roar for Stevenson, Pascal, Lemieux, doesn't seem far fetched that 90k buys from Canada would be out of the norm...

Just giving circumstances for talks on the table. Why would Loeffler recently say that they might have to acknowledge Alvarez's A side?

Can ya'll just enjoy a boxing event? why are things so negative here?

Comment

It always makes me chuckle when i hear Loeffler say Golovkin sold out the o2. Yes Tom just like Charles Martin did.

Comment

Kigali or Cholo Vista alt

Comment

Originally posted by i love boxing View Post
          The context is the negotiating table for Gennady vs Alvarez. Advisory and promoters have to recap meritocracy. For example, the hobbit chained under the table that yells "but Ward" is given treats by Bhop for creativity. Like doggie treats.

Comment

I don't get the point of this. Golovkin obviously sells tickets. Jacobs does not have a reputation for being able to sell tickets. As of this morning there are 3,200 tickets remaining for the Golovkin-Jacobs fight in an arena that holds about 21,000 for boxing. That is very impressive. Its going to be close to a sell out with high ticket prices that are going to make Cotto's old gate numbers at MSG look average.

And you are lying about the Golovkin-Stevens fight. I was there. It was a Golovkin crowd with asian/russian looking sexy women everywhere. There was a group of a few Stevens friends screaming "Brooooklyn" but thats about it.

As far as Canelo-Golovkin negotiations, none of us know ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Kigali or Cholo Vista alt
              You really think Kigali is capable of articulating a post like this? His vocabulary consists of 3 words and those are: black this, black that.

And did I mention the dude can't even put a sentence together? Let alone a post this long. Check his post history and you'll see how he starts a sentence and mid way through it he adds ....... to it.

Trust me, Kigali couldn't put a post this long together even if he had ABC Mouse helping him. A bag of rocks is smarter than that dude.

Oh and btw according to Chocha Vista you're my alt account. What's up alt?

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                I don't get the point of this. Golovkin obviously sells tickets. Jacobs does not have a reputation for being able to sell tickets. As of this morning there are 3,200 tickets remaining for the Golovkin-Jacobs fight in an arena that holds about 21,000 for boxing. That is very impressive. Its going to be close to a sell out with high ticket prices that are going to make Cotto's old gate numbers at MSG look average.

And you are lying about the Golovkin-Stevens fight. I was there. It was a Golovkin crowd with asian/russian looking sexy women everywhere. There was a group of a few Stevens friends screaming "Brooooklyn" but thats about it.

As far as Canelo-Golovkin negotiations, none of us know ****.
                Tell the guys at K2 I say hello. Cotto been at MSG 9 times innit, and I'm not talking about "zee Thee'a'THOr!"

You should probably check out the HBO broadcast of the fight to see if you were there.

Comment

Originally posted by i love boxing View Post
                  lmao thats boxing nerds for you. care more about outside the ring, than the fight itself.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
                    lmao thats boxing nerds for you. care more about outside the ring, than the fight itself.

"Hey tommy let's go practice some mitt work!"

"Nah, I 'm good. I rather talk about its politics and write about uppercuts and punch stats at a website that has a forum on boxing.."

Oxymoronism

Comment

Working...
                    X