Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Still Hoping The Pacquiao Fight Pushes Through

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miniq View Post
    Bob arum: "We will not fight Amir Khan next OR Amir Khan after that"

Bob arum does NOT like Amir Khan...even if it made financial sense.
    Yea... that's the impression I got from watching the Arum interview on YouTube.

He doesn't want Khan at all. So the Dubai location fell off?... ok, why not consider another location? lol Arum hates Khan.. and doesn't want to even consider him.

Comment

Glad this fight didnt get made for khan as he seems to think hes someone who can pick and demand the a-side and what not, hes a b_%#% , go earn your shot at the big names, im still clueless as to why he actually became no1 for wbc? Who did he beat for that no1 spot? Hes foooked now as hes got no one to box, Brook fights of the table, he wont fight Thurman as its not worth the money to get ko'd over... Hes stuck for opponents at this stage... Hope who ever he boxes beats him

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
        so the guys in dubai can't come up with the money to stage the fight and your ******ed ass blames arum? LMAO!!!
        I'm just pointing out the facts. Pac and Khan's teams apparently had a deal worked out.

But once Arum came into the picture it all fell apart.

Maybe it's just a coincidence. Maybe not.

Originally posted by Verus View Post
        Arum is not looking for cab drivers for Manny. He wants a mega fight because Manny has one foot out the door. The best scenario for Arum is a fight with Bud Crawford.
        Let's be completely honest about this. Jeff Horn has a better chance of getting Pacquiao next than Terence Crawford does.
        Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 03-08-2017, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Honestly it seems like Arum and Pacquiao are not on the same page. Seems like Pacquiao is having more say in his career while Arum wants to take Pacquiao where HE can make the most money for himself and have him fight their. Pacquiao doesn't seem to give a DAMN about Jeff Horn or going to Australia and I say GOOD FOR HIM!

Comment

Arab money failed to materialise. Simple as that. Khan and Pacquiao were duped. Should have gone to specsavers.

Comment

Pac tried to fight who he wanted to for the first time and Arum put in back in his place. Rather the money was there or not is immaterial because it would have to go through Arum and Arum simply tells everyone it is not there. I knew it was too good to be true when I heard Pac was facing real challenge. Manny fights whoever Daddy Arum tells him to, and Arum is going to make sure he gets a part of both fighters purses. Simple as that. Only way Khan or anyone else fights Manny is to sign with TR.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                I'm just pointing out the facts. Pac and Khan's teams apparently had a deal worked out.

But once Arum came into the picture it all fell apart.

Maybe it's just a coincidence. Maybe not.

Let's be completely honest about this. Jeff Horn has a better chance of getting Pacquiao next than Terence Crawford does.
                I agree that Crawford has little chance of getting the Pacquiao fight, but that is not Arum's doing. Arum flew to the Philippines to pitch a Crawford fight. I think others in Pacquiao's camp don't want to mess with Crawford. Roach is on record saying he does not want Manny to fight Bud.

Comment

Working...
                X