No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Still Hoping The Pacquiao Fight Pushes Through

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
    I've kinda ripped on this fight but in all honesty it's better than a lot of Pacquiao's recent fights. It's better than Vargas, a 3rd Bradley, Algeri, Rios and it's dam sure better than Horn.
    you mean 4th

Comment

lmao are you serious? khan just cant get a break.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        As soon as Arum got involved this whole thing turned to ****.
        Didnt Arum step away from this whole thing until the money DIDNT show up?

Comment

this is a good fight for both fighters but my head keeps saying that Arum will find a way to sabotage it to put Horn in with pacquiao instead.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            this is a good fight for both fighters but my head keeps saying that Arum will find a way to sabotage it to put Horn in with pacquiao instead.
            Any body would prefer anybody to Horn but Khan has just been knocked cold and needs to prove something before he lets anyone else down with his greed.

If Manny is serious about staying in the sport he should fight Crawford or even Broner at least Broner finishes a fight on his feet!

Comment

Khan was this guy everybody thought was the next coming of Mayweather until his chin was exposed many years ago and continues to get exposed fight after fight.

Comment

So Kell Brook's going to make bank,Amir's family won't talk to him and some woman that his family hates is about to take half his dough..Don't worry..Shaun Porter is available

Comment

Arum does NOT want Pac fighting Khan! KHAN has the speed to beat him and end the Arum and Pac gravy train ride. Pac should fight Khan or Thurman but we won't see it. Arum is checking to see if he can find the nearest cab driver for Pac. I believe his name is Jeff Horn. Lmao!

Comment

wow what the hell is going on at top rank?! hahaha i kind of like it. has koncz or manny or amir said anything since Bobfather called it off? Bob the Snake vs Michael the Weasel is the real fight here....

Comment

Old Bob is maneuvering for a Pacquiao v Crawford fight. That would be a passing of the Top Rank torch to Bud. Hope that happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X