Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson Impressed With Spence, Willing to Fight Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peterson got hit way too much in his last fight. If he does the same with Thurman it will be a bad night for him.

Comment

Pac vs Thurman?

Comment

Both Peterson and Broner belong at 140 with Crawford. Pac vs Thurman for 2016 is a huge fight!! Let's have it!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
          2017 Fights

THURMAN VS PAC

SPENCE VS BROOK

PORTER VS THURMAN

KHAN VS GARCIA 2

This is my wish list for 147lbs!

Any problems with this list ????
          Porter and Thurman already fought, good fight but clear winner. Other than that good list.

Comment

Peterson vs broner
            All solid matchups..I've been wanting to see Broner vs Khan a couple guys most people don't like a lot so whoever loses,fans end up happy

Comment

Pac vs Thurman?
              Rob ain't putting Pac near any fighter with a different promoter that has a legit chance to beat him, unless it's for major, major money. We'll see Pac-Crawford first, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
                I like this mentality. If you're in the top 10, you should be fighting others in the top 10, unless there are extenuating circumstances like fighting in the same camp or they're related. Too many cats are scared to lose their 0. I would be up for Spence-Peterson, no matter how Brook-Spence turns out.... I hope Spence goes to the UK and handles business though.
                Peterson is a fighter first and a professional second. His level of opposition is off the charts. after the Garcia fight and how well he looked in the second half he deserves big fights.

Comment

impressed with what? this kid spencer has done nothing so far, noone knows if hes any good yet. i'll reserve judgement until after the brook fight, i dont get caught up in the hype like many do on here.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    impressed with what? this kid spencer has done nothing so far, noone knows if hes any good yet. i'll reserve judgement until after the brook fight, i dont get caught up in the hype like many do on here.
                    I think he said he was impressed with his sparring. It was in the article. He's sparred far more elite comp than he's faced to this point and interviews (dropping broner, giving Floyd all he could handle, giving Peterson real work) are readily available.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                      Rob ain't putting Pac near any fighter with a different promoter that has a legit chance to beat him, unless it's for major, major money. We'll see Pac-Crawford first, imo.
                      Arum isn't putting Pac near Crawford either, sadly.

He is going to force that Jeff Horn fight down everyone's throat instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X