Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow. Pacquiao Really DID Defeat Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You shouldn't insult a great champion with this BS story. Mayweather has been a fighter since he was 6 years old. He has never shown the least sign of quitting in 49 pro fights against many top contenders and champions. He has no quit in him.If he wanted to quit he only has to refuse to come out of his corner when the bell rings to start the next round. If this thread is a joke it isn't funny.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      You shouldn't insult a great champion with this BS story. Mayweather has been a fighter since he was 6 years old. He has never shown the least sign of quitting in 49 pro fights against many top contenders and champions. He has no quit in him.If he wanted to quit he only has to refuse to come out of his corner when the bell rings to start the next round. If this thread is a joke it isn't funny.
      You're really gay for Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        The idea of using the meme is so you don't actually have to say it.
        Except for the fact that some people have images turned off to save on mobile data.
        Not that anything will keep salty little guys like you from trying to hump my leg over meaningless shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Except for the fact that some people have images turned off to save on mobile data.
          Not that anything will keep salty little guys like you from trying to hump my leg over meaningless shyt.
          Just trying to help your old azz out...

Comment

Try harder next time.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              Just trying to help your old azz out...
              How old am I? I'm always curious about the assumptions people make on here. I think the b&w of ol Kenny really confuses people.
              Not that it's a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                How old am I? I'm always curious about the assumptions people make on here. I think the b&w of ol Kenny really confuses people.
                Not that it's a big deal.
                Lots of assumptions floating around...funny how prominent it becomes when it's someone else doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  You're really gay for Mayweather
                  lol That should be a t-shirt or a hashtag for all Fl*mos to proclaim proudly from now on: #GayForMay

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                    Never heard this before until now, but in the fourth round when Pac countered Floyd with his left and sent him into the ropes and unleashed his flurry, if you listen real close you can hear Floyd yelling, "I quit! I quit!" like two or three times in a row, but unfortunaely the referee didn't hear him due to the roar of the crowd + Floyd covering himself up in his turtle shell-like defense. Pac, not wanting to punch himself out, then backed off and Floyd, realizing how lucky he was for the referee to not have heard him, I guess decided to resume the fight as if nothing happened.
                    dumbass. quit one minute only to continue fighting the rest of the fight.

loosen the chin strap, schemp.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                      dumbass. quit one minute only to continue fighting the rest of the fight.

loosen the chin strap, schemp.

People can have a change of heart at any minute, you know. He initially gave up because he knew he was done for, but when he realized he was going to survive, he decided to stick in there. Lucky for him, he never ended up in another percarious situation like that again (largely thanks to Manny's shoulder injury that prohibited his abilites the rest of the fight.)

Comment

Working...
                      X