Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I watched the fight with a bunch of casuals on Saturday.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell them to tune in may 6 Mexican style!!! Gauranted!!! Haters talking **** but this will be an entertaining fight mark my words!!!

Comment

• Someone like us who love boxing, I hate watching that crap too. Doesn't interest me that almost all top level fighters are trying to fight without getting stuck in.

It's a FIGHT ffs. No wonder Larry Merchant retired. These boring ass fights are just not entertaining.

Comment

• Also i agree with some of you that thurman seriously needs to keep it real. He keeps talking about KOS for life and being one time yet his past fights hes fighting like a defensive boxer. When he was taking it to danny early and throwing bombs he hurt him and was being alot more effective. Then he just became overly cautious for no reason i didnt like it.

Comment

• I didn't think it's Thurman. Garcia was always the one disrupting the flow of the fight by clinching. Also, the Swift can only trade no longer than 5 seconds. When he's on the offense he's not throwing any, which he admitted when asked by Jim Grey. And I didn't see the point of Thurman getting inside in the last 2 rounds when he's guaranteed to be clinched.

Comment

• Good thread, Mike. While the beginning of the fight was great, the taste left at the end was bad. Fuq Keith Thurman. Biggest fight of his life and "One Time" decides he wants to RUN at the end? That's how much he respects the sport, the fans, the opportunity?

I can totally understand a guy having a defensive style and that there's a lot of considerations that going into the amount of action. That had nothing to do with what Keith did though. He wasn't being a defensive fighter. He wasn't being a fighter at all. He simply decided, "I'm ahead, I can avoid combat and win this."

I say that as someone who predicted Thurman to win and likes him more than Garcia.

Comment

Working...
            X