No announcement yet.

Where's Tim Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Tim Bradley?

I haven't heard a peep out of the guy in a while, has Arum benched him or something?

I would love to see him fight Amir Khan or Danny Garica

Comment

I'd like to see him fight Thurman

Comment

If he has intentions of continuing, it would be good to see him in the ring soon. Time off is not always a good thing. Perhaps he is sitting around waiting for a payday, also known as Winky Wight syndrome. Waiting and waiting for the big fight until winning a big fight is no longer an option.

Comment

I was just asking this.

i think the fights with Pacquiao took his soul, IMO.

Dude, just can't get over the fact that he just wasn't good enough to beat Pacquiao, even at his diminished state.

Comment

I asked the same question last week, was told he is now coaching football.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              If he has intentions of continuing, it would be good to see him in the ring soon. Time off is not always a good thing. Perhaps he is sitting around waiting for a payday, also known as Winky Wight syndrome. Waiting and waiting for the big fight until winning a big fight is no longer an option.
              I believe this is the case.

He's spoiled after getting those 5 million+ paydays against Pac thrice.

I think he was really counting on a Cotto fight coming through, or maybe even a Canelo fight, although I think that's suicide and would be the end of tiny Timmah.

I think the Cotto fight is great both stylistically, and very winnable for Tiny Timmah.

I just don't see him being motivated by a 2 million dollar payday against any of the top WW's now like Thurman, Garcia, or Spence/Brook winner.

Comment

He's chilling

Comment

Last i heard he was working for the fire department.

Comment

He's been in wars and had some paydays, I don't think he's getting any title shots soon either he should take it easy he should fight Jeff horn lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X