Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman - Garcia peak viewership... over 4.4 million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurman - Garcia peak viewership... over 4.4 million?

That is the rumor currently flying around.

If true... over 4.4 million viewers is Damn good for U.S. boxing especially when HBO can't seem to crack 1 million consistently and the flood of PPVs doing less than 500k buys.

That's really good, every time Thurman fights he does amazing

Comment

Who gives a ****.. I mean unless you're a promoter how many numbers a fight did is such a ****ing boring topic to discuss

Comment

Is that so? Idk some ******ed ratings were posted earlier and I had no fkin clue wtf it was talking about.

If I ever see Thurman here around town I will literally offer to suck his d*ck.

No **** doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          That's really good, every time Thurman fights he does amazing
          Not against Bundu he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
            Who gives a ****.. I mean unless you're a promoter how many numbers a fight did is such a ****ing boring topic to discuss
            if competitive fights get good ratings => incentive to make more good fights

if competitive fights get marginally more ratings than elite dudes feasting on cab drivers => no incentive to make good (and more expensive) fights

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Not against Bundu he didn't.
              He was on the undercard of Khan-Alexander lol, and that card peaked at 887K going up against Bradley-Chavez which peaked at 1.1M

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                He was on the undercard of Khan-Alexander lol, and that card peaked at 887K going up against Bradley-Chavez which peaked at 1.1M
                I'm not talking numbers, I'm talking performance. One Time didn't show up Bundu nearly as beautifully as he showed up Garcia IMO

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  I'm not talking numbers, I'm talking performance. One Time didn't show up Bundu nearly as beautifully as he showed up Garcia IMO
                  Yeah Thurman looked horrible against Bundu, it seems like him and DeGale fight at there opponents level, Thurman has looked great against Garcia, Porter, and Gurrero, but looked bad against Collazo and Bundu

Comment

Very good numbers if true.

Comment

Working...
                    X