Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Liam Walsh - Mayweather, Warren To Host Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis-Liam Walsh - Mayweather, Warren To Host Presser

Hall of Fame promoter Frank Warren has confirmed Liam Walsh will challenge for Gervonta Davis' IBF World Super-Featherweight Title. Walsh outclassed Andrey Klimov back in October to confirm his mandatory status as the number one contender whilst Davis dethroned Jose Pedraza to win his first World Title earlier this year to set up the mouth watering clash
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just as well it will be on Box nation and not sky since their commentary team can't seem to get fighters names right. Referring to how they said Ohara Davies and Gervonta weren't related but shared a second name which there "could be something in" when it comes to fighting talent.

Comment

Bring it to Norfolk Frank, you know it makes sense.

Davis wont know whats hit him.

Comment

Good fight.....

Comment

I like Walsh, but don't give him much of a chance in this one.

Comment

Good fight. Champ defending against his mando. My guess is the only people who will complain are those that can't let their feelings for Floyd go.

Comment

Good fight.
              Looking really forward to the career of Davis, I just hope he stays grounded and doesn't turn into an Adrian broner.

Comment

I actually have never seen Walsh fight.

This will be the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenmc View Post
                  Good fight.
                  Looking really forward to the career of Davis, I just hope he stays grounded and doesn't turn into an Adrian broner.
                  What do you mean turn into an Adrien Broner? Davis is his own man. He is who he is. Broner has been that way since he was a kid. I've met several people who have known Broner since he was a child and they said he's always been that way People don't just change who they are when they get money and become famous. Money and fame magnifies who who already are

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    What do you mean turn into an Adrien Broner? Davis is his own man. He is who he is. Broner has been that way since he was a kid. I've met several people who have known Broner since he was a child and they said he's always been that way People don't just change who they are when they get money and become famous. Money and fame magnifies who who already are
                    Damn. You should suck Adrian Broners balls for riding on his nutts the way you do!

Comment

Working...
                    X