Message For Spence Fans...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message For Spence Fans...

Guys,

Can you please cool it a little on the Spence hype. Claiming he'll destroy everybody at WW, and that he's some kind of monster when he has a paper thin resume isn't helping things. I mean sure, dude's talented, has power, and seems like he has the potential to be up there with the best, but he hasn't faced ANYBODY yet. He's run through Algieri, but that's like it. GGG's fanatical fan base constantly trumpeting how he's the best when his resume isn't that great is one of the things that draws the derision from people on here, and if you guys do the same for Errol, it'll just result in ridiculous back and forth arguments, and eventually, dislike that Spence doesn't deserve.

My advice is to just chill a little. Support your dude, believe in him, but wait for him to actually face and beat top tier (B, B+ and A level) fighters before claiming he'll wreck everybody.

He has a fight with Kell Brook coming up. Let's see how he handles it.

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
    Guys,

Can you please cool it a little on the Spence hype. Claiming he'll destroy everybody at WW, and that he's some kind of monster when he has a paper thin resume isn't helping things. I mean sure, dude's talented, has power, and seems like he has the potential to be up there with the best, but he hasn't faced ANYBODY yet. He's run through Algieri, but that's like it. GGG's fanatical fan base constantly trumpeting how he's the best when his resume isn't that great is one of the things that draws the derision from people on here, and if you guys do the same for Errol, it'll just result in ridiculous back and forth arguments, and eventually, dislike that Spence doesn't deserve.

My advice is to just chill a little. Support your dude, believe in him, but wait for him to actually face and beat top tier (B, B+ and A level) fighters before claiming he'll wreck everybody.

No message for Brook fans?

His fans hype him...not a tear from your eyes about that.

Spence has fans

Comment

I agree he has not proven himself against a top fighter yet, people need to relax and let nature take its course.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
        Guys,

names please....or quotes

i believe the majority of spence fans are claiming he wrecks brook. they have a fight coming up.

Comment

What makes the entire ordeal hilarious is the fact that the same fan base that hypes Spence to the moon and back is the same group of folks whom trash GGG. If anything, GGG is more proven at this point

Comment

Originally posted by i love boxing View Post
            I agree he has not proven himself against a top fighter yet, people need to relax and let nature take its course.
            What top fighter has Brook proven himself against??

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              What top fighter has Brook proven himself against??
              I am not a Brook fan so you may want to ask someone else that question. But his Porter win is better then any win Spence has gotten at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                What makes the entire ordeal hilarious is the fact that the same fan base that hypes Spence to the moon and back is the same group of folks whom trash GGG. If anything, GGG is more proven at this point
                The same fan base that lap-dance GGG trash Spence.

Spence ain't 35 y/o in a dead weight division.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  The same fan base that lap-dance GGG trash Spence.

Spence ain't 35 y/o in a dead weight division.

You got a point but he is in position to take on the current biggest star in the sport.

Either way it's hilarious both guys are exceptionally talented but severely overhyped by their fans. Yet each fan base point and mock each other for doing the same thing they do themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                    names please....or quotes

i believe the majority of spence fans are claiming he wrecks brook. they have a fight coming up.
                    Apparently you have selective vision because they're going around saying he destroys Garcia AND Thurman as well.

We don't need to pull up quotes or names. Everyone knows this is true and he's not even generalizing either.

Comment

Working...
                    X