Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #6 -David Lemieux vs Curtis Stevens, March 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im going for lemiuex. two of boxings most underrated fighters, both with big power, should be a top fight.

Comment

So since I voted in the poll and only want 1x I don't have to do anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        So since I voted in the poll and only want 1x I don't have to do anything else?
        That is correct

Comment

Dinamita 03, 1x

Comment

Like the new setup. Good job brogrammer.

Comment

I keep going back and forth between Stevens by stoppage and Lemieux by decision. Too many times I've seen Curtis get easily outboxed, and I'm afraid that's what Lemieux might do if he's capable.

Either way, if there's not a stoppage by round 8, I expect it to go to decision. Still think it's weird they didn't do this fight in Montreal.

Comment

I just voted for Stevens to win inside 4 rounds. Lemieux is way too hyper aggressive and will walk into something. David cannot help himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                  I keep going back and forth between Stevens by stoppage and Lemieux by decision. Too many times I've seen Curtis get easily outboxed, and I'm afraid that's what Lemieux might do if he's capable.

Either way, if there's not a stoppage by round 8, I expect it to go to decision. Still think it's weird they didn't do this fight in Montreal.
                  Lemieux ain't outboxing Curtis

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                    Lemieux ain't outboxing Curtis
                    Derek Findley outboxed Stevens.

Comment

Not sure what's going on here..123tommy Lemieux dec close 1x
                      Last edited by 123tommy; 03-06-2017, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X