Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lmfaooooooo!!!!! Angel Garcia loses it!!! lurid statements about the media/Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

Completely lost it at 0:36

"He ain't from Philly he ain't got a big d*ck"

lmaoooooooooooooo
    Fucc the gay **** my niigga Ab would sleep danny

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL just watched it again i'm in stitches

"Suck on his penis from the top of the penis *Angel points up* or little dick probably"

"He ain't from Philly he ain't got a big dick"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M DONE I love how everyone was quiet when he was saying it too

Comment

Angel embarrassing Danny again but what's new. Fight wasn't close but did anyone expect this Crack head to be gracious or admit defeat? Thurman could of dropped him 5 times and they would have had bs excuses and cried about the decision. But for as many fights where the world thought Danny lost...cough (herrera) for this clown to now cry robbery is hilarious to me. Just be glad your son only has 1 official loss on his record and keep it moving. If Danny had a big dyck maybe he'd put is daddy in his place so us fans wouldn't have to hear this jackazzz acting like the fights are about him instead of his son.
        Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-05-2017, 03:11 AM.

Comment

This dude is a class act. Wow. Danny should keep fighting. His father should do us all a favor and retire.

Comment

Would be funny if someone decided to knock out this gilipollas backstage one day or something.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              How do you go from saying dick to then saying penis in the next sentence. Angel is funny af.

But for real though, it won't be long before Angel says some **** like:
              "If Danny was Mexican or Russian they would had given him the decision. BUILD THAT FKIN WALL!"
              Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Here comes the Garcia's crying.

Just wait till his dad gets started. Oh boy.
              You ****in called it.

Comment

His daddy called it after the 4th saying dont worry...the fight aint over yet. Unfortunately by that point it pretty much was. The thing that surprised me most was how quiet angel was in the corner and the fact he didnt kick off in the ring or interrupt while danny was being interviewed. He must have agreed to some pretty tight restrictions to get himself allowed back into dannys corner to start with.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

Completely lost it at 0:36

"He ain't from Philly he ain't got a big d*ck"

lmaoooooooooooooo
                  thats not how i rememebr angel garcia looking ^

Comment

LOL was Broner about to break out the vicodin???????????????????????

Comment

U Mad angel??? HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                      X