Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith destroys crawford.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is truly the next Mega Fight at Welterweight! Their style are PERFECT together, nobody can cry about Thurman running because Crawford can most certainly cut the ring off to move everywhere Thurman Moves.

Thurman is going to be VERY hard to beat because of his movement and footwork, also yes he still has that Power despite not showing it as much which is why Danny didn't just RUSH HIM

Comment

Thurman isnt better than Crawford. Knock it off. Garcia might get shutout vs crawford

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
        Thurman isnt better than Crawford. Knock it off. Garcia might get shutout vs crawford
        Take a virus for that ignorance delete yo account!

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          Winning every fight doesn't mean you've been flawless. I said he's lost rounds against average fighters...as in C level guys. The only credible win he's got is Postol, every other fighter he's fought, you'd expect him to beat no problem. Lets see him in there with a few different styles, some punchers, swarmers etc.

He's clearly a good fighter, but the way you've described him makes it seem like he's a peak SRL. He's got a lot to prove.
          Are you nuts? Burns, dulorme, Beltran, and Gambia aren't c level fighters. They're highly skilled, and very athletic fighters that give anyone a tough out. TC handled them all like a Greta fighter would. Dear god, you're underrating the **** out of TC.

And lmao at saying I'm describing him like SRL. Because I think he would beat Thurman? You got a hard on for thruman bro. TC would beat him, no doubt in my mind.

And he went into Burns backyard to take his belt when burns was at his hottest. You don't remember Broner was ****ing the **** out of Burns, and fought that little Perez guy instead when it should've been Burns. TC said f it, I'll go to the UK, and take that strap from him. Do you know how convincingly you had to beat burns in order to take his strap in the UK? Man, you're crazy asl.
          Last edited by CatchAndShoot; 03-05-2017, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
            Are you nuts? Burns, dulorme, Beltran, and Gambia aren't c level fighters. They're highly skilled, and very athletic fighters that give anyone a tough out. TC handled them all like a Greta fighter would. Dear god, you're underrating the **** out of TC.

And lmao at saying I'm describing him like SRL. Because I think he would beat Thurman? You got a hard on for thruman bro. TC would beat him, no doubt in my mind.

And he went into Burns backyard to take his belt when burns was at his hottest. You don't remember Broner was ****ing the **** out of Burns, and fought that little Perez guy instead when it should've been Burns. TC said f it, I'll go to the UK, and take that strap from him. Do you know how convincingly you had to beat burns in order to take his strap in the UK? Man, you're crazy asl.
            Burns, Dulorme and Beltran are C level average fighters. Gamboa is A level but like half Crawford's size.

It has nothing do to with Thurman, no problem if you think Crawford beats him. But you're describing him as some flawless magician when that's clearly not the case. He hasn't been tested anywhere near enough because of his competition level.

Comment

Maybe if Thurman can land consistently, he could win. No doubt he can hurt Crawford..

Comment

This fight would almost be a poor man's version of kovolev-Ward... undefeated champ that's a tactician bumping up to fight the undefeated hard hitting champ

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  Burns, Dulorme and Beltran are C level average fighters. Gamboa is A level but like half Crawford's size.

It has nothing do to with Thurman, no problem if you think Crawford beats him. But you're describing him as some flawless magician when that's clearly not the case. He hasn't been tested anywhere near enough because of his competition level.
                  Danny Garcia dropped his 140 belt to avoid fighting Postol. Burns, Beltran, Postol and Gamboa are all A level fights and Crawford made it seem easy to beat theses guyz. Crawford dominance over 135-140 is something that you rarely see. Only guy i can think of right now is GGG who dominate his weight class so far the way Crawford did. Even Ward is less impressive than Crawford since his win against Kovalev was not clear.

Let's be honest, Thurman is no better than Postol, he ran for his life in the last 4 rounds against Danny fkin Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                    Beaten every single opponent in front of him, and all.sot flawlessly. And are we really gonna act like he didn't just beat the legit #2 guy in the division, and many fans, and don't act like they weren't were saying how postols the best at 140, and he'll expose TC lmao.

I swear to god, if you try and lie, and say a ton of fans weren't saying that, I'm just gonna laugh.

TC did something no one at any wirhg this far, besides ward has done. And he didn't just beat him, he white washed the dude. Don't come at me with hindsight, and tell me that wasn't impressive as hell. It takes a special fighter to dominate postol like that. Beat, yeah, but he dominated him in every aspect.

I see no difference in Postol, and Kovalev, except kovalev fights at a higher division. And TC routd him. Think about that. That's like if ward routed kovalev. Whichh he couldn't.
                    Pistol was overrated. Broker would've beat him easily

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                      Keith really is a special talent. He can slug, box, he has underrated defense, great counter puncher, can create angles. I think of him and Crawford ever meets he stops him or UD him.
                      Crawford is not a WW.

He moved to 140 from 135.

Didn't you know that???

Comment

Working...
                      X