No announcement yet.

The real winner of Thurman-Garcia is Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real winner of Thurman-Garcia is Manny Pacquiao

Both Thurman and Garcia looked devoid of real power and too open for a speedster like Manny. Even at 38 Manny is better than these guys and has the record to prove his greatness. Garcia is so flat footed Manny annihilates him inside of 5 and Thurman is a runner that would get buzzed and end up in a defensive shell against Pac and never willing to commit. This fight has cemented the true top dog at 147 and it wasn't either of the guys that fought tonight.
    Manny knocks them both out
    7.81%
    Manny decisions both
    62.50%
    Manny ko over Garcia but decisions Thurman
    7.81%
    Manny ko over Thurman but decisions Garcia
    1.56%
    Garcia beats Manny but Manny beats Thurman
    1.56%
    Thurman beats Manny but Manny beats Garcia
    12.50%
    They both beat Manny
    6.25%

The poll is expired.

Keith looked great, doesn't mean he's going to fight Pacquiao that way, but he got the job done with beautiful boxing and some good right hands, people will never be pleased ffs.

Comment

Thurman would beat Pacquiao IMO. He does way more than Vargas, and Vargas made it close. Depends on how Manny deals with a mover in Khan.

Yeah, Garcia would get absolutely humiliated. Pacquiao schools anybody with slow feet, even today.

Comment

Thurman has only 1 game plan and against Manny he has very little chance. He doesn't hit hard enough to stop manny and his run first style means the judges will give the aggressor (Manny) the benefit.

Comment

Thurman already called him out said he would take the offer that was rumored to Broner and Garcia and Arum flat out ignored him. No reason why this fight CAN'T BE MADE! Arum not making it though! Not Ironic that they called out Danny and Broner and ignored Thurman

Comment

Keith running in the last 4 round nearly cost him the fight

I am disappointed in Garcia, he fights just like Canelo though its weird Garcia and Canelo fight exactly a like horrible pressure, flat footed but short quicker powerful combo punching in close.

Pacquiao is not knocking anyone out man, just stop, Pacquiao fans remind me of Tyson fans holding onto the glory days, only difference is Pacman has more heart than Tyson, Tyson was a quitter and had no discipline and crumbled at every big fighter who didnt fear him.

Pac is past his prime, but Garcia knocks him out and Thurman will box circles on him

If Pac couldnt catch old mosley who ran all night how can he do that to Thurman at his age?

Comment

I agree with OP and Floyd 'Money' Mayweather must be laughing his ass off -- easy work for both.

Comment

Swift isn't knocking out Manny period. Manny has an atg chin and it took the roided out jmm to drop him for the count. Look at all the bangers and world class fighters Manny has been in with and only 1 juiced to the gills stopped him. Manny gets buzzed by Garcia but drops and stops him.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Thurman already called him out said he would take the offer that was rumored to Broner and Garcia and Arum flat out ignored him. No reason why this fight CAN'T BE MADE! Arum not making it though! Not Ironic that they called out Danny and Broner and ignored Thurman
                  this exactly

Thurman would choose how to beat Pacquiao, he already beat the current top dogs in Porter and Thurman, and I think he beats both current Pacquaio and current Bradley fairly easily

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Arum said Thurman and joe blow on the street can call out Manny on Twitter lol, if he wanted call Haymon to talk to me.

I agree with Arum, heck Larry called out 50 cent on twitter I guess 50 cent ducking him too.

Thurman beats Manny by the way if you ask me, but his call out was not to be taken serious via twitter.

Comment

Working...
                    X