Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Bellew didn't knock Haye out of ring who would've won a decision?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Bellew didn't knock Haye out of ring who would've won a decision?

Seriously rewatch the fight. Hopefully there's a rematch every single person watching knows there is a clear skill gap between these two. I was a fan of Bellew more than Haye and wanted him to win this fight(mainly cause of Haye's arrogance), but common lol, are we boxing fans or what? All I saw in the first five rounds was a ticking timebomb, suprisingly the timebomb ended up being Haye's body falling apart.

If there is a rematch, willing to put up every point I have on this website for a Haye win via KO

if corner wouldnt stop a fight is better question ,it was pretty even to this point ,but it was a knock down so Bellew would probably won by 1 or 2 points

Comment

Not a clear skill gap at all. A clear strength gap more like.

Even after the injury the fight was there for Haye, but his IQ just isn't much superior, he just kept winging headshots over and over, when a few lefts to the body and he could have easily gotten the fight back.
      Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-04-2017, 07:59 PM.

Comment

I thought after seeing the injury, and how David was walking, Tony would take him out in the next round. Tony landed everything but the kitchen sink and Haye didn't even looked hurt. Knowing this, there's no way on earth Hearn will allow a rematch

Comment

Bellew would have still won a decision i think.

Let's not act like Haye was looking spectacular or even good before he was injured. He looked like a shot fighter even before the injury happened.

Comment

Well after 6 rounds, Bellew should have only been 1 point down on the scorecards so not difficult to work out who would/should have got the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
              Well after 6 rounds, Bellew should have only been 1 point down on the scorecards so not difficult to work out who would/should have got the decision.
              Well did Bellew actually even win every round after the injury? There's a few rounds where he just stands infront of Haye and doesn't even engage. Again I wanted Bellew to win, this seems a little like a shameful victory on his part. He really has no excuse as to why he couldn't finish Haye in that condition.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                Bellew would have still won a decision i think.

Let's not act like Haye was looking spectacular or even good before he was injured. He looked like a shot fighter even before the injury happened.
                shot or not ,still was like 4-1 ,who cares doe ,its very possible that we wont see Haye in the ring again ,itts not his first major injury,

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
                  Well did Bellew actually even win every round after the injury? There's a few rounds where he just stands infront of Haye and doesn't even engage. Again I wanted Bellew to win, this seems a little like a shameful victory on his part. He really has no excuse as to why he couldn't finish Haye in that condition.

Well, he did finish him.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
                    He pretty much did win every round yeah.

Haye injured his ankle not his chin remember.

Comment

Working...
                    X