No announcement yet.

Haye was injured before the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye was injured before the fight

It's obvious. He was swinging from the first second because he knew his ankle could go. He was sloppy because of that. Annoying how sky sports are bigging bellew up for ****s sake he beat a guy on one leg and took 5/6 rounds to stop him.

Don't get in the ring if you don't want to get knocked out.

Comment

***** happens man.

I think his previous prevented him from pulling out of the fight, but he was still winning comfortably until the Achilles went completely.

Comment

Yeah after the fury stuff and previous history he couldn't afford to pull out.. would like to see a rematch anyway

Comment

****ing bull**** LOL. He's just not a natural heavy, he looked just as slow and flat footed in his last 2 fights.

Comment

Just like his toe in the wlad fight. I remember he even said his toe was the reason he was missing all those shots.

Comment

Originally posted by ussy View Post
              It's obvious. He was swinging from the first second because he knew his ankle could go. He was sloppy because of that. Annoying how sky sports are bigging bellew up for ****s sake he beat a guy on one leg and took 5/6 rounds to stop him.
              Sooooooo? Bradley won with 2 bum ankles

Comment

He went to Munich to check his ankle?

Comment

I felt sorry for Haye. Bellew got lucky. David was fighting like the mummy for the second half of the fight with his injury.

Comment

Originally posted by ussy View Post
                    Sweet Christmas the girl in your avi is fine.

Comment

Working...
                    X