Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye vs Bellew RBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol dont like David ,but ppl here who are happy cuse of somebodys injury are disgusting ,Bellew is nice guy but he couldnt finish a deadman his a bum man.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      A humble David Haye hahaha never thought I'd see the day
      Yeah I think that's the most surprising thing

Comment

• Yesterday there were rumors of Haye's seeing an achilles' expert and the fight's being at stake, tonight his stance looked ****** to me and it hit me.
        The man was already injured before the fight.

Comment

• haye has learned from the past, didnt want to mention the ankle.

Comment

• I never thought I would see this much respect between these two after the fight. And I never thought we would see Haye say someone beat him fair and square and not use all the excuses.

Comment

• David Haye will rematch Tony Bellew then retire! and he will reunite with Adam Booth for that fight!

Comment

• I'm trying to feel sorry for Haye...

But can't stop laughing at him.

Karma is a b1tch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  From my predictive, it's not about Bellew winning. It's about Haye claiming himself a top HW while taking joke fights. Many of us grew tied of it and are amused to see the cherry pick blow up in his face. Had he fought AJ or someone decent, we wouldn't be laughing at it.
                  So much this.

How Haye tries to cherrypick the easiest fights, and refusing to ever fight any top contenders.

How he gave us one of the worst HW fights of all time against Valuev (set records for least amount of punches thrown, and landed)...

Now possibly his last career memory will be getting smashed through the ropes by Tony Bellew.

Comment

• haye knows he is done he is just trying to secure teh next bag!

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                      Lol dont like David ,but ppl here who are happy cuse of somebodys injury are disgusting ,Bellew is nice guy but he couldnt finish a deadman his a bum man.
                      Yep, some people in this thread are acting like Bellew beat him fair and square.

Haye was winning before the injury and it took Bellew 5/6? rounds to finish off a cripple.

lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X