Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lubin vs. Cota, Fonfara vs. Dawson - Official Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lubin vs. Cota, Fonfara vs. Dawson - Official Weigh-In

Opening the broadcast at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT were undefeated rising star Erickson Lubin and once-beaten knockout artist Jorge Cota, who meet in a super welterweight world title eliminator. Competing in undercard action on Saturday include light heavyweight contender Andrzej Fonfara, who takes on former world champion Chad Dawson, popular local unbeaten Heather Hardy, who battles Edina Kiss in a featherweight attraction, super lightweight Mario Barrios, who meets Yardley Suarez in an eight-round fight, unbeaten contender Sergey Lipinets and Florida's Clarence Booth, who meet in super lightweight action and 2016 Haitian Olympian Richardson Hitchins, who makes his pro debut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great to see both Dawson and Fonfara back again. May the best man win, and hopefully the loser doesn't disappear either – LHW needs both.

Comment

Am I losing it, or does the female fighter on the left look like a guy? There's at least a 'stache. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Am I losing it, or does the female fighter on the left look like a guy? There's at least a 'stache. SMH
        she certainly needs to shave her armpits the dirty cow.

Also.. why so many little fingermark bruises?

Comment

How the hell does Lubin make 154? Damn!!! He looks like a huge middleweight.

Comment

Is there going to be a shoextreme telecast does any body know? I want to see the Barrios and Lipinits fight.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
              she certainly needs to shave her armpits the dirty cow.

Also.. why so many little fingermark bruises?

Never have understood that. It's like some people have constant cuts and bruises.... unless she simply had a few rough boinking sessions recently. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by boxing logic View Post
                how the hell does lubin make 154? Damn!!! He looks like a huge middleweight.
                he looks solid even after the weight cut so he must stay in shape in his off time like ggg....

Comment

Cool to see Dawson back. I don't know how much he has left but if he's not shot he should have a very good chance in this fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X