Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GARCIA Shook After Final Weigh In!!! 1 Time Kodak moment!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    I stay with tha gifs whatchu tha?
    Well, I just thought that since your boy Danny looked silly af failing at his attempt that you would not wanna expose him like that and especially in slow mo.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Well, I just thought that since your boy Danny looked silly af failing at his attempt that you would not wanna expose him like that and especially in slow mo.
      Bizzy-Bone should of stayed in rap.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Telling you, he's been beating up on smaller guys his entire career for a reason. Tomorrow the Garcia hype gets dealt with.
        You might be on to something. I didn't notice the size difference of Garcia vs Matthysse when I initially watched it. I rewatched it lately due to this fight and I there was a clear size difference.

Comment

dannys dad is an absolute knob

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            To be fair, people said Garcia was shook before the Lucas fight and he won.

I still pick Thurman to win but i doubt Garcia is shook.
            I don't really think he's shook either, but there's a clear difference between the Matthysse weigh in and this one in Garcia's demeanor.

Comment

Originally posted by KayDub View Post
              You might be on to something. I didn't notice the size difference of Garcia vs Matthysse when I initially watched it. I rewatched it lately due to this fight and I there was a clear size difference.
              That is something that I've always noticed with Garcia fights. He ALWAYS looks huge compared to the opponent in the ring. Looking gaunt as a mofo tonight too, so you know he is still cutting alot of weight. Thurman has the movement, power, and size to outbox and hurt him. He is used to being hit by smaller dudes but these Thurman shots are going to rock him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Bizzy-Bone should of stayed in rap.
                Bizzy about to leave Danny dizzy.

Comment

He just made an ass of himself and then his dad proceeds to make an ass of himself.

Comment

Gift is shook. The look in his face said it all. Isn't going to have his crack head dad to fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      What is going on with Keith's hair? LMAO.
                      "One-time" lookin' straight out of a 70's Kung Fu flick.

Comment

Working...
                      X