Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Respect Chavez Jr. More, Canelo Gave Me His Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the latest hilarious boxingscene trend.....

whine at other posters, calling them accountants and fake fans

whilst defending Golovkin for refusing 15 MILLION DOLLARS !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      Alvarez took risks and fought Floyd at 152. He also fought Lara. Who has lil'g fought? Going 11 with Murray?

Giving yo belt away and moving down in weight. Fight someone above 160 but still stalling fight

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        First off I don't really care for Golovkin like that, so you can keep that pha99ot boyfriend talk between yourself and whatever guy you a$shump in your bedroom closet.

Golovkin never handed his belt over to anyone, we are talking about Canelo and GGG.... so what are you bringing up Floyd, Brook and those others up for? .... Did I mention those guys? No I didn't.

Did Canelo vacate his belt?

Yes?

Alright then.... shut the hell up and keep it moving.
        Hmmm, well see there's the problem. It doesn't matter about canelo, you said people were justifying his duck when it's a fact that gaylovekin has ducked MULTIPLE challenges. You're welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          Giving yo belt away and moving down in weight. Fight someone above 160 but still stalling fight
          And some guys on here defend it. Mexican warrior doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            Cool. Gotchu. Just as folks should get out of the financial management business they should get out of the fear measuring business. Just as much as folks bring up the business view folks bring up fear. Stop acting like you know what's in another man's mind. These dudes don't fight to impress you or me...or to convince you or me that they aren't scared of some other guy. The fight for belts and money...and not always at the same time.

Demand the fight AND stfu about everything else...including calling another man scared.
            LMAO i'm not even going to bother ripping this stupid @zz reply to shreds. Join the don't fk with you crowd. When you can sit up here replying over a man who literally handed away the highest gem in the sport..he might as well have taken his c*ck off and replaced it with a vagina.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              Yeah, and charlo could beat gaylovekin...you think he'll even fight him? Lol nope.
              Charlo might be the best of the 4 GGG and Canelo and Chavez.

Comment

• Originally posted by hammyholdup View Post
                Charlo might be the best of the 4 GGG and Canelo and Chavez.
                He could be, I'd really like to see him fight Andrade, but I don't think it will happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  He could be, I'd really like to see him fight Andrade, but I don't think it will happen.
                  That is the problem in boxing the best do not fight the best. Charlo both of them get avoided by Canelo. AndrDE DOESN'T WANT TO FIGHT A CONTENDER. Canelo picks a lazy Chavez. Lara gets scraps. Trout goes out to nowhere. Wilder wants weak Parker. Ward now avoids Kovalev. GGG gets jACOBS FINALLY after Canelo hides. Boxing has zero leadership and no one in charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    Man GODamn FUCK

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

That's what happens when you try and dickride your way to a championship lol karma's a bitch ain't it!

The basketball gods are watching!

Comment

Working...
                      X