Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lubin Looks to Make Millions Take Notice in CBS Bout Against Cota

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lubin Looks to Make Millions Take Notice in CBS Bout Against Cota

By Keith Idec - NEW YORK If you don't know him, you should. That's what Showtime's Stephen Espinoza said about Erickson Lubin during a press conference Thursday at a Manhattan hotel. Lubin understandably feels the same way. The powerful prospect from Orlando, Florida, also appreciates the magnitude of the opportunity that awaits him. More than three times as many people probably will watch his fight Saturday night against Jorge Cota on CBS than would watch it if HBO or Showtime were to televise it...
    [Click Here To Read More]

HARRISON, IZU, HURD, LUBIN FIGHTING ON FOX AND CBS PRIMETIME..... MEANWHILE TOP PRANK IS PUTTING VALDEZ AND SHAKUR STEVENSON ON PPV HAHAHAHAHAH....... I GUESS HAYMON IS HORRIBLE FOR BOXING BUT BOB ARUM THE GREEDY SNAKE IS A GENIUS AND GREAT FOR BOXING......

Comment

Lubin has his chance to shine in prime time don't blow it

Let's see what Lubin has on the big stage under the CBS lights. Just don't choke Lube job.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
        HARRISON, IZU, HURD, LUBIN FIGHTING ON FOX AND CBS PRIMETIME..... MEANWHILE TOP PRANK IS PUTTING VALDEZ AND SHAKUR STEVENSON ON PPV HAHAHAHAHAH....... I GUESS HAYMON IS HORRIBLE FOR BOXING BUT BOB ARUM THE GREEDY SNAKE IS A GENIUS AND GREAT FOR BOXING......
        Can you give it a rest already? We all get it that youre a big fanboy of Haymon. Its gettin old though.

Why dont you just enjoy boxing for what its worth? Or if you hate hbo n arum so much, dont pay for the channel

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing Lubin again. He wins then he gets the Charlo/Hatley winner whenever that fight gets rescheduled. I'll be rooting for him to win impressively.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
            Can you give it a rest already? We all get it that youre a big fanboy of Haymon. Its gettin old though.

Why dont you just enjoy boxing for what its worth? Or if you hate hbo n arum so much, dont pay for the channel
            Give it a rest? But for the last past 3 years you haters with the help of boxing media(Boxingscene, steve kim, dan rafael etc.)have done everything in your power to sabotage and destroy PBC and shotime brand. Yall made thousands of threads calling him things like Hitler, gaay, and spreaded fake lies. Lies like PBC wouldn't make it pass a year and that they were financially unstable. But come to find out its Oscar who's the crossdresser and GBP who are barely making it lol.

Comment

I KNOW FACTS MAKE YOU CRY..... THIS IS A BOXING FORUM THOUGH SO YOU SHOULD PROBABLY TAKE YOUR TEARS TO YOUR THERAPIST....

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                Give it a rest? But for the last past 3 years you haters with the help of boxing media(Boxingscene, steve kim, dan rafael etc.)have done everything in your power to sabotage and destroy PBC and shotime brand. Yall made thousands of threads calling him things like Hitler, gaay, and spreaded fake lies. Lies like PBC wouldn't make it pass a year and that they were financially unstable. But come to find out its Oscar who's the crossdresser and GBP who are barely making it lol.
                Calm down kid.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                  I KNOW FACTS MAKE YOU CRY..... THIS IS A BOXING FORUM THOUGH SO YOU SHOULD PROBABLY TAKE YOUR TEARS TO YOUR THERAPIST....
                  Either be a fan of the sport or dont. Being a fanboy of a promoter/manager is weird af

Comment

Either be a fan of the sport or dont. Being a fanboy of a promoter/manager is weird af
                    I LIKE EXPOSING CROOKED SNAKEY PROMOTERS IN BOXING... ESPECIALLY THE ONES LIKE GOLDEN GIRL AND TOP PRANK WHO KEEP PUTTING ON PPV MISMATCH AFTER MISMATCH AFTER MISMATCH..... THE SAME PEOPLE THAT CALL AL HAYMON A NI.G.G.E.R AND BLACK HITLER..... DEAL WITH IT FAN BOY

Comment

Working...
                    X