No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Naseem Hamed who wins ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    Klitschko took 4 rounds twice and three on another card, in what was dubbed a staring contest. I'll go along with you though if you prefer ?
    Judging is Germany is notoriously corrupt. Any non biased fans like me will say the same, Fury won every round. If it was anything like a close fight, Fury would've been robbed.

Comment

Naseem Hamed is only about 5′4½ tall and weighs about 230lb. Tyson Fury is 6'9 tall and weighs about 350lb.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Judging is Germany is notoriously corrupt. Any non biased fans like me will say the same, Fury won every round. If it was anything like a close fight, Fury would've been robbed.
        You were Fury's biggest fan leading up and you're attempting to convince me you're unbiased ?! That isn't a question.

Yeh man, sure.

Comment

Gotta have something to occupy his time whilst he's out awaiting his PED test outcome.
          He isn't a PED cheat.. he is playing mind games with you all.. I'm sure you know this by now..

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
            Naseem Hamed is only about 5′4½ tall and weighs about 230lb. Tyson Fury is 6'9 tall and weighs about 350lb.
            Now we're being objective, great break down. Poll it. Personally I'd have liked to vote for both as pound pound they're both undisciplined slobs. With Fluff it's likely genetics though and not really his fault, he just hasn't got it between the ears.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              He isn't a PED cheat.. he is playing mind games with you all.. I'm sure you know this by now..
              Damn, I guess he just employed the QC to fück with us. Damn I feel like I've been played.

Comment

You were Fury's biggest fan leading up and you're attempting to convince me you're unbiased ?! That isn't a question.

Yeh man, sure.
                I'm the most unbiased poster on NSB. I claimed that Fury would beat Wlad not because i'm a Fury fan, it's because i studied both fighters and came to the conclusion that Fury was the better man.

Comment

Fists of Fluff couldn't punch his way of a wet baggy. I'd love for him to come into my restaurant, I'd tell him straight, money first. That guy will be broke in a couple of years and sucking dicks for 30 dollars a pop, get your dick sucked by a former champ, reminds me of the Tyson quote 'I've been robbed of most my money, can I at least get a blow job' Fury's will be 'I ain't got no money, can I at least give you a blow job'

Still hurts doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    I'm the most unbiased poster on NSB. I claimed that Fury would beat Wlad not because i'm a Fury fan, it's because i studied both fighters and came to the conclusion that Fury was the better man.
                    You told me you root for Quigg and Fluff because they're local boys you like to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post

Still hurts doesn't it?
                      The fact the guy used PED's, yes.

Comment

Working...
                      X