Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Still Wants Mayweather at 154, Has No Respect For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    May Jr will always be a cowardly chickenshlt !! It's in his blood . He can't help it. He has not taken one risk in the past 14 years and GGG better not hold his breath. ChickenHeart wants that mma dude in a boxing match hahaha the little man knows he can win a boxing match but lose his azz in a no holds barred.

GGG would demoralize Jr and make him quit or knock his azz OUT
    Bumlovkin is the coward in this fight. Don't want to fight Canelo at 155, but wanted to fight a 40 yrs.old Welterweight. Cannot wait to see Jacobs Pacquiao'd him.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
      As if that matters.

To Floyd detractors and GGG supporters, the fight will still make sense to them.

All this declaration does is revive the "154-168" thing once more.
      Yea, I'm not sure if Golovkin is aware of (or cares) how this type of thing comes across but it would be like Canelo calling out Manny. Your hardcore fans will jump up and down in support, everyone else thinks it's embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        wrong thread buddy.....

jeez, I am starting to feel like a traffic warden

this is the " Golovkin ducked Canelo " thread, the "I hate Mayweather" thread is here.....
        https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=738167

Stop protecting mayweather coward ass.

Its aboutfkntime floyd step up for a real challenge and not be a cherrypicker.

Yeah Golovkin ducked Canelo when it was Canelo who vacated his belt and Coward floyd commended him for it. It takes a real Coward to commend a cowardly move.

TBC. The Biggest Coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          People talking smack here should watch the interview. Just another clickbait article to get certain uneducated dumbfucks in circlejerk mode.

canelo is..... " selfish "

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
            Stop protecting mayweather coward ass.

Its aboutfkntime floyd step up for a real challenge and not be a cherrypicker.

Yeah Golovkin ducked Canelo when it was Canelo who vacated his belt and Coward floyd commended him for it. It takes a real Coward to commend a cowardly move.

TBC. The Biggest Coward.

oh, i agree.....

apologies, I had you pegged as a golov-tard

Comment

Little G fans gonna be up in here talkin' about anybody from 154-168 isn't what Little G meant, "he doesn't speak English very well," "Golovkin speaks like 12 languages," "he meant anybody from 160-160," .

1. Well then learn English b**ch!
              2. Nobody gives a fuuuuuuck how many languages Little G sucks d**k in!
              3. 154-168 means 154-168!

Comment

oh, i agree.....

apologies, I had you pegged as a golov-tard

I forgive your stupidity. Its seems that you do know sarcasm. Now fuck off.

Comment

yep ^^

it is there in black-n-white

and Golovkin said that himself, so the "but Abel said that" excuse just got thrown out the window

bookmarked
                  It also rendered the whole "He said that years ago, things change" argument useless as well.

Comment

oh he has a fight signed so MR 154-168 is back lmfao once hes availble he changes his tune lmfao we all seen this show before.

Comment

"154 is easy" but wouldn't go 1lb below for Canelo or Brook.

Mayweather = 154 or 160
                      Canelo = Not below 160
                      Brook = Not below 160
                      Ward = Not above 164
                      Froch = 168
                      Chavez = 168

He's all over the damn place, trying to cherry pick weights.

Comment

Working...
                      X