Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Still Wants Mayweather at 154, Has No Respect For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
    Lol@this hoe ass mf and his corny mom jokes foh.....as for the fight you know you would hate. You boxingscene's verison of the angry rapper.
    Pretty straight forward, wasn't joking either. If we were face to face and you started talking the crap you were, well then that's another thing altogether. But since you're nothing but an e-thug, I wouldn't be offended if you didn't bother to quote me.

As for the fight, I'm very happy Floyd retired. If you weren't too stupid to understand my post, you'd see that.

Comment

• GGG is a joke.

Comment

• Canelo was the 160 champ but he was fighting at a made up weight class(155). How in the hell y'all don't see the bs. Oscar and Canelo know damn well they're ducking this man with a flat fee. Only a fool would accept that bs offer. Funny how GGG haters run with that bs. Man up and fight GGG at 160. Period. Canelo fought Khan. May fought JMM, May talking about fighting Connor(LMFAO), Ward drained Dawson to 168(I still think Ward would've beat him). People forget Ward fought at 175 in the Olympics. SAS and Max ask him who he'll fight and he said he'll go down for big money fights and go up but 160 is my home. Back to Canelo... Fight him at 160, give the man a percentage of the PPV and I bet GGG mop him in 10 rounds. Oscar knows it and Canelo knows it. Thats why there's a FLAT FEE. LOL

Comment

• Lol still trying to fight small guys lol, id think he would say DeGal or 168ers

So no Canelo at 154 but yes MoneyMay, no Ward at 168 but Chavez, Froch yes at 178 wtf!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DadeCounty305 View Post
            Canelo was the 160 champ but he was fighting at a made up weight class(155). How in the hell y'all don't see the bs. Oscar and Canelo know damn well they're ducking this man with a flat fee. Only a fool would accept that bs offer. Funny how GGG haters run with that bs. Man up and fight GGG at 160. Period. Canelo fought Khan. May fought JMM, May talking about fighting Connor(LMFAO), Ward drained Dawson to 168(I still think Ward would've beat him). People forget Ward fought at 175 in the Olympics. SAS and Max ask him who he'll fight and he said he'll go down for big money fights and go up but 160 is my home. Back to Canelo... Fight him at 160, give the man a percentage of the PPV and I bet GGG mop him in 10 rounds. Oscar knows it and Canelo knows it. Thats why there's a FLAT FEE. LOL
            When was Canelo 160lb champ lol, GGG has been champ at 160 for years now why are u trying to excuse GGG chasing Nelo, when Nelo has accomplished nothing but being a cash cow, he hasnt even fought a fight at 160

Comment

• Originally posted by DadeCounty305 View Post
              Canelo was the 160 champ but he was fighting at a made up weight class(155). How in the hell y'all don't see the bs. Oscar and Canelo know damn well they're ducking this man with a flat fee. Only a fool would accept that bs offer. Funny how GGG haters run with that bs. Man up and fight GGG at 160. Period. Canelo fought Khan. May fought JMM, May talking about fighting Connor(LMFAO), Ward drained Dawson to 168(I still think Ward would've beat him). People forget Ward fought at 175 in the Olympics. SAS and Max ask him who he'll fight and he said he'll go down for big money fights and go up but 160 is my home. Back to Canelo... Fight him at 160, give the man a percentage of the PPV and I bet GGG mop him in 10 rounds. Oscar knows it and Canelo knows it. Thats why there's a FLAT FEE. LOL
              I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you, but no matter what weight Floyd fought Marquez at, he'd have schooled him. People forget that at 130 and 135 Floyd was a very good puncher...Marquez is a great fighter, and was that whole weight thing right? No, it wasn't, would it have made a difference in the outcome? Not in the least, it's possible at a lower weight Marquez gets stopped. Either way however, I didn't hear Marquez complain about getting his extra money. Why didn't he just call the fight off? You think he needs the Floyd haters to defend him?

Golovkin on the other hands COUNTS on others to answer for him. Time and again he's managed to somehow avoid, or kill big fights with his demands. I want you to tell us all why YOU think that 15 million dollars is "a bs offer" actually...I'd love to read it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Still talking about Mayweather... FFS. The guy is 40 and will be 2 years retired soon.
                This is the same guy who tried to fight Froch... And still talking about him too actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  This is the same guy who tried to fight Froch... And still talking about him too actually.
                  Dude is going to start calling out the "Greatest of all Time" Muhammad Ali. And, his hardcore fans will fully support it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Dude is going to start calling out the "Greatest of all Time" Muhammad Ali. And, his hardcore fans will fully support it.
                    Lol they mentioned it here how his fans say 154-168 was OLD talk but here he is again.

I gotta scroll thru this thread to see what his fans are saying.

Comment

• Sorry 3G but ain't no way I'm gon let you fawk up g a ywether

Comment

Working...
                      X