Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Still Wants Mayweather at 154, Has No Respect For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    Mc Gregor would be HUGGGGGGGGGE!!! GGG is a nobody..but better question why is he so quick to move DOWN???? but REFUSES TO MOVE UP!!!!!!!!!!
    Larry ggg Floyd is big quit trying to down play it. Why is Connor so big?? Everyone knows Connor has no chance so once again Floyd goes after the biggest reward least risk but you all seem fine with it and have accepted his bullshi t for years. Floyds best bet is to just stay retired and enjoy his life

Comment

Mc Gregor would be HUGGGGGGGGGE!!! GGG is a nobody..but better question why is he so quick to move DOWN???? but REFUSES TO MOVE UP!!!!!!!!!!
      ggg v mayweather would be absolutely huge and would generate a lot of money. gggs not done massive figures but he sure would if he was mayweathers dance partner. i'd imagine it would do a fair bit more for his CV too than fighting someone who isnt even a boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        ggg v mayweather would be absolutely huge and would generate a lot of money. gggs not done massive figures but he sure would if he was mayweathers dance partner. i'd imagine it would do a fair bit more for his CV too than fighting someone who isnt even a boxer.
        Golovkin doesn't compare to McGregor you delusional little dummy.

McGregor is a star PPV draw. Golovkin is the B-side to ****ing Brook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Golovkin doesn't compare to McGregor you delusional little dummy.

McGregor is a star PPV draw. Golovkin is the B-side to ****ing Brook.
          mcgregors not even a boxer you ******. Thats quite important point to consider, its irrelevant what his figures are like in another sport. GGG v mayweather would be marketed as a fight in which mayweathers '0' could seriously be in risk, especially with his age/lay off and fighting a guy who is pretty much unanimously considered to be a monster, whos been knocking out opponents far bigger than floyd. You can moan about GGGs cv but thats what it would be sold as. Pretty sure casuals would be interested in that after the hype machine kicks into gear. I know you like to make out golovkins a small time opponent but the fight would be huge, tbh you know this genuinely too but it doesnt fit with your agenda on here. you and others are terrified of the prospect of that fight happening

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Larry ggg Floyd is big quit trying to down play it. Why is Connor so big?? Everyone knows Connor has no chance so once again Floyd goes after the biggest reward least risk but you all seem fine with it and have accepted his bullshi t for years. Floyds best bet is to just stay retired and enjoy his life
            McGregor is big because he brings in an entire different group of fans..DO I WANT TO SEE IT?? HELL NO!!!but it will do 2-3 million easy

Comment

Mayweathers CV is great GGG is the one with the **** CV

Comment

McGregor is big because he brings in an entire different group of fans..DO I WANT TO SEE IT?? HELL NO!!!but it will do 2-3 million easy
                youre scared ****less of mayweather v golovkin happening...

Comment

mcgregors not even a boxer you ******. Thats quite important point to consider, its irrelevant what his figures are like in another sport. GGG v mayweather would be marketed as a fight in which mayweathers '0' could seriously be in risk, especially with his age/lay off and fighting a guy who is pretty much unanimously considered to be a monster, whos been knocking out opponents far bigger than floyd. You can moan about GGGs cv but thats what it would be sold as. Pretty sure casuals would be interested in that after the hype machine kicks into gear. I know you like to make out golovkins a small time opponent but the fight would be huge, tbh you know this genuinely too but it doesnt fit with your agenda on here. you and others are terrified of the prospect of that fight happening
                  It doesn't come close to the money a McGregor fight would generate. Stop acting so ****ing stupid. Mayweather is already going down as an ATG and the best of his era, all he cares about now is big money and Lil G doesn't compare to McGregor.

Comment

Mayweathers CV is great GGG is the one with the **** CV
                    if hes so crap than lets get this thing on. Golovkin as number 50, easy nights work for floyd, right?

Comment

Haha. No way bro. It will bring in 1.5 max and yes thos are big numbers

Comment

Working...
                      X