Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Still Wants Mayweather at 154, Has No Respect For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He should fight Lara at 154 & get a belt. He has to prove himself at 154 to get a Floyd fight.

Comment

• I like Triple G, but come on... Focus on what's possible at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5DBtJFdS3E

At the 2:55 mark: "Canelo, he's nothing" - GGG
        How can you be so dismissive of Canelo yet still chasing the payday?

At 3:10 mark: "I want this fight, I need this fight" - GGG speaking of the Canelo fight

Notice how Kellerman stayed real quiet on this segment while Stephen A. was pressing GGG on his remarks of Canelo being "nothing". I don't remember Kellerman being so quiet while pressing Floyd on various subjects when Floyd came on First Take for the Degale vs Jack fight.

At the 3:50 mark, Stephen A. suggests a move to 168 to fight Ward, notice how GGG becomes real hesitant.
        At 4:15 mark, "160 is very good, 154 is very good, 168, 175, if I have big fight, big unification fight" - GGG
        Once again, crickets from Kellerman!

For the record, I'm not here to defend Canelo and GGG can handle his career as he pleases but that 5 minute interview was something.
        Exactly!!! That's why we need more non boxing media covering boxing. The stuff the boxing media let their favorites get away with is pathetic. Smith asked all the correct follow up questions a journalist should ask

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          And I, and others smashed that theory. You always talk about jubei because you can't answer the question, and you know triple ****stick is a liar and the joke of boxing.
          did have the thread bookmarked but bought a new laptop so not any more. Suggest you search for the thread and have a read, educate yourself mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Exactly!!! That's why we need more non boxing media covering boxing. The stuff the boxing media let their favorites get away with is pathetic. Smith asked all the correct follow up questions a journalist should ask
            I know jubei will straighten this out for biganalshow

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              did have the thread bookmarked but bought a new laptop so not any more. Suggest you search for the thread and have a read, educate yourself mate.
              I've seen it all and heard it all...your boyfriend ducked ward, that could have made him #1 p4p, but instead there was only excuses....ward would've embarrassed the hell out of golovkin and you know it...just go back to hyping up kell brook

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                If you dont want him to talk about Mayweather dont ask him about Mayweather. Stupid loaded questions, "floyd might fight mcgregor, he might not stay retired, would you fight him?". What ****** says no.

I notice fans on these forums will overreact to everything, everyone is a disgrace, idiots.
                Where do you get off being rational in this thread?

You know this thread is only for the racists and GGG haters to show how emotionally charged they are about the man. Twisting anything they can to justify their hatred. Get out of here.

Jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  No he didn't. He posted an interview of Kevin Iole who said in his opinion Golovkin didn't duck.

Comment

• Simple question to GGG, trainer and fans:

If Mayweather Jr. offered him $10 million flat fee, which is less than what Canelo-DeLaHoya have offered him (way less),

would it still be his "dream fight?"

or the "dream" is really about money, him expecting to get MORE from fighting Floyd than Canelo?

Because 154-155 pounds is practically the same effort for GGG. Sounds like MONEY is the only big motivator here.

And it also sounds like he is afraid of fighting Canelo at 155, but he is completely at ease fighting Floyd ar 154, because he knows the redhead can actually hurt him and Floyd could hit him time and time again and do absolutely nothing to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
                      Simple question to GGG, trainer and fans:

If Mayweather Jr. offered him $10 million flat fee, which is less than what Canelo-DeLaHoya have offered him (way less),

would it still be his "dream fight?"

or the "dream" is really about money, him expecting to get MORE from fighting Floyd than Canelo?

Because 154-155 pounds is practically the same effort for GGG. Sounds like MONEY is the only big motivator here.

And it also sounds like he is afraid of fighting Canelo at 155, but he is completely at ease fighting Floyd ar 154, because he knows the redhead can actually hurt him and Floyd could hit him time and time again and do absolutely nothing to him.
                      But, if he were to get completely schooled by Floyd, that would be imo worse than getting stopped because he'd be a hype job exposed

Comment

Working...
                      X