Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gennady Golovkin in Beast Mode For Danny Jacobs Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Hey RTard??? I'm still trying to figure out how you think Canelo at 5'7" EASILY weighs 180-190 and is a LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT???

I know we MexiCans have BIG dics!
    did you just admit you are a official mexian pole smoker ??!!! Rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post

A bit sadistic.
      Grow up man.

Comment

What is happening on this thread?! "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." -George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
          Typical pu$$у @$$ canelita fan, when their idol got punked , quickly bring up Son of Gift lool - penc1l d1ck phag you are embarrassing your self!
          I don't remember Canelo ever getting punked by anyone. You must be reminiscing on how you got punked all thru junior high school and high school. You seem like a ****ing lame so I'm sure you didn't get no pxssy till you was 24 and I'm sure you still live with your parents and your best friend is a cat...
          Go cry and die you ****ing lame!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            He has put on quite some mass in the last 5 years. No doubt in my mind he is juicing.

Rip Chudd
            Where is Maxi to confirm when you need him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post

A bit sadistic.
              I've always wondered why ggg wears grant gloves and not a punchers gloves like reyes since he is a power puncher. kovalev too for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                I've always wondered why ggg wears grant gloves and not a punchers gloves like reyes since he is a power puncher. kovalev too for that matter
                They already have the power. What they need is protection for their hands when that power lands on their opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  I don't remember Canelo ever getting punked by anyone. You must be reminiscing on how you got punked all thru junior high school and high school. You seem like a ****ing lame so I'm sure you didn't get no pxssy till you was 24 and I'm sure you still live with your parents and your best friend is a cat...
                  Go cry and die you ****ing lame!
                  Mayweather did a pretty good job on him...

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                    Mayweather did a pretty good job on him...
                    Your obviously confusing Canelo with yourself your punk ass coward!

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
                      They already have the power. What they need is protection for their hands when that power lands on their opponent.
                      yup that's what I figured.

Comment

Working...
                      X